1) Why DVD sleep screens have butterflies on them?
2) I'm frightened by weddings with giant parties. You really like 42 people that much? I'm not buyin it.
3) I secretly
4) I want to go on Dear Food Network to meet Rachael Ray AND I really, really want to get published in her mag. ARGH!! What must I do?!?!
5) I want to win a contest. Stace wins stuff all the time.
6) I'm going to Charlotte primarily for the HU Alumni picnic but I really really don't want to leave Atlanta. Rah and I have only gotten on each other's nerves once in more than 2 weeks. The time we were together 9 days we got on each other's nerves at least 5 times.
7) I got my mom's birthday present a month early... and my line sister's, too. I'm so awesome it hurts. Ouch.
8) I have been cooking my FACE OFF this weekend
9) I hate when people say North Cackalacky. If it must be anything it's North Cack or North Cackalack. I'm from there. Stop it. It's always from some condescending yankee, too who thinks Charlotte is in SC. UGH!!! PET PEEVE!!!! There is nearly no other way to make me crazier than thinking that. AAAAAARRRGHHHHHH!! Ol backwards state.
10) Ha! That reminds me. I think it's funny when yankees get mad when southerners call them that. What? Funny joke? A yankee is a northerner who comes down. A durn yankee is one who comes and stays. Lololol. I have no problems with most yankees. I do give the face to the ones who come down and talk about how much wherever they're from is better. GO BACK!! My mom is even more stank about this than I am. Lol. This guy I had a crush on in college (in retrospect he was SUCH a crybaby) got all uppity and said to me (he was from Seattle), "You know one of your fellow southerners called me a yankee?" I said, "You are." He stared at me incredulously. Lololol. It's not the south, you're a yankee. Hilarity.
11) I don't like the term pulled pork but it's the only way people understand that's what we consider bbq. We don't call it pulled pork. We call it barbeque. Man I need some when I go home. I'm such a bbq snob.
12) I had forgotten how much I missed Food Network and Style since I've been gone. But why does the latter play Clean House 15 hours a day? Give it a rest!
13) I want to ride in a helicopter and go white water rafting as long as neither activity requires me camping.