1) I'm really glad there are 2 much vainer generations ahead of mine. That means by the time I need orthopedic shoes they will look AWESOME.
2) I'm gonna need to watch at least 3 movies a day every day but Tuesday and Wednesday because my schedule is so crazy those days that it's not gonna work for me to watch anything but the back of my eyelids and Top Chef.
3) UF has gotten rid of the free NYT on campus. WHYYYYYYYY!!?!?!?!? I neeeeed NYT Dining on Wednesday!!! (And at $2 a pop, I don't want to buy it and it's not the same to read it online. I like to hold it in my hot little hands.)
4) This week I learned clams absorb all the bacteria from the water they grow in BUT they can be put in clean water after they've come to size and self-clean. So cool!
5) Dude. The newest season of Project Runway has renewed my need for a Mood bag (their fabric store). But why is this chick's name Qristal on the show?
6) This girl in the class I'm assisting said something about 1988, "The year I was born" and I couldn't hide my shocked face. WOW. Really?? I know that only makes you 6 years younger but 1988 seems so crazy young!!
7) I can't wait until I'm rich enough to have everything delivered to me. That doesn't mean I'll never leave the house, just that I'll only have to do so for things that matter or because I choose, not because no one else is going to do it.
8) What the heck do you put in a storage ottoman?
9) I wanna go to California.
10) As delicious as tapas can be, sometimes I'm gonna need some real portions. Stop teasing me.
11) I miss Rashan. It's hard to go from seeing him for weeks at a time this summer to seeing him every two weeks for a couple of days. Really hard.
12) After watching Chopped, 2 episodes of Throwdown w/Bobby Flay and Iron Chef America, my mouth is on a constant loop of salivate. It's 1 a.m.!! Make it stop!!