1) Why if so many people are right-handed are toilet flushers on the left?
2) I want to win this contest to go to the Rachael Ray show all-expense paid. Rashan said, "I think you better let Stace enter for you." Lololol. I entered, now Stace, here is your reminder.
3) Sony is too free with the label, "Sony Pictures Classics." Everything can't be a classic just because it will one day be old. Stop tarnishing the term classic.
4) Some filmmakers ought not to think so highly of themselves that they are deserving of someone spending 2 hours of their life watching their films. I know I have a way to go and need to pay my dues before I can really think people will do that (I will be amazed the day I decide to make a 2 hour film, I will also laugh). I don't think everyone has that idea.
5) Watching this film set in the 1920s makes me know overalls should NEVER come back in fashion. Ew. But I have a feeling they will.
6) I hate watching video on print (i.e. mags & newspapers) sites. They're offensive to my broadcast journalism teaching. Plus though I love some parts of convergence (blurring of the lines b/t print & broadcast, news sharing), there is no match in print. If I want to see video, I'm not going to the NYT, likewise if I want to read a good article, I'm not going to CNN. They get the job done and I have enough details. I go to them when I want it quick and fast (yes both).
7) I'm remembering a downside to sharing a bathroom with my sister: soggy bath mats. Ugh. Can't stand it.
8) Sometimes when Rashan and I are fighting (or I'm fussing about something he's nearly invariably baffled about) I get this overwhelming urge to giggle. So I (usually) give in and giggle. Fighting is such a strong word for any sort of spat we have. He's so gentle with me whenever he has to say something he thinks/knows I won't like. It's really cute. We generally get along quite nicely. Always a plus.
9) The first time I heard of the red hat society I wanted to join one. You know I love hats. I think I have to wait about 40 years to be eligible. So maybe I'll start a rival hat color society. AND WHAT!!!
10) It irritates me that I always want Chickfila on Sunday. So cliche.
11) Night gowns are awful contraptions. They're usually ugly AND talk about uncomfortable. Who would want to fall asleep in a dress unless on accident. You wake up because you're lying on a pile of fabric and it's uncomfortable.
12) I like internet smiley faces without noses. The noses look stupid to me. :) is much better than :-). I like the angry face and that needs a nose unfortunately. >-\ is hilarious.
13) Me, my mom and sister have similar cheese preferences. We hate Kraft singles and American cheese. Give us cheddar or give us death. Cheddar is my most normal request. I love cheese so I'm more than willing to try a lot of them.
14) What's the magic number for these mindspacing posts? I feel like 13 is max and I went over it only for this question.