1) My mom also loves the word cacophonous. We're both word nuts.
2) While in Mississippi I realized I'm maybe a little too plugged in. I was in the car with my mom and grandma and the radio was too loud. I wanted to turn grandma up, got annoyed at myself and requested a turn down of the actual piece of machinery.
3) After working out I almost always want junk food.
4) I hate the smell of vanilla. The fake vanilla. I like the flavor of vanilla but vanilla lotions, etc.? Makes me want to vomit. My mom doesn't like it either. I also don't like the smell of cocoa butter.
5) I learned how to swaddle a baby and Rashan learned how to change a diaper (years apart so NO we don't have ANY sort of announcement looming) ... by watching youtube. Lol! That is funny!
6) OMG my mother gets on my nerves after several days. I need away from her!!!! Don't ask me in that tone, "Who used all the washing powder and didn't say anything!?" I don't live here and haven't even been in the basement for any reason let alone to "use all the washing powder and not say anything"!!! Crazy lady!!
7) Did you really call me high maintenance like it was a revelation, mother? I know even as a baby I never seemed like I wasn't so what would be your point?
8) I like peanut butter and jelly but not together. I like cheese and toast, but not together. I don't like grilled cheese either unless there's ham on it.
9) It is so uncomfortable when I go somewhere and someone offers me one of the many foods I don't like and I politely decline and they press me. AHHH! If I say, "Oh no thank you" that likely means I don't like something you've offered me. Take that so I don't have to elaborate and say "I don't like..." Thanks.
10) I'm back in Florida and I have mixed feelings about it.