1) Why are white grapes green and red onions purple? Was there a color blind person giving fruits and vegetables their conventional names?
2) Let's make a pact. You know how before guys propose, they tell people they're going to? So the next person who gets engaged should have the guy call all the people he told and tell them she said no. It'll be hilarious!! Hahahahahaha!!
3) UF is mad late on the fitness trends for this one: stripperobics... really UF? And still I know that class will be extra full. One you have to get there an hour early to snag a spot for.
4) Summer in the south makes you think it will never be below 85 during the day again. I was putting my sweaters away during the move like "I can't believe I'll ever need those again"
5) My birthday is in 6 days!! How exciting!!!! I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY!!! I made a Target list of things I want because my place is the emptiest in America right now! Mostly I need something to sit on (I find Target's prices for chairs to be outrageous, though so I didn't register for any of those), some tables and some LIGHTING!! There is no on board lighting in my bedroom or living room. Fix needed ASAP. I also want a plain black bikini top to go with the bottoms I have (the top that matched was too small and they didn't have a replacement when I sent it back) and Vickie's Secret's HU line and a couple more Gator shirts since I'm a season ticket holder! Ow! I'm going to need something to wear to those games!
6) I've cooked dinner for myself the last two days and I think that's a great and delicious start to my new school year. Mmmm!
7) I'm getting behind on my movies again and... not caring. Yep. I said it. Not. Caring. Know why? Because I'm busy enjoying my life in ways that have nothing to do with watching movies.
8) I am a Danity Kane song: sucker for love. I LOVE RASHAN!! :)
9) I gave up on him blogging, though. I deleted him from my blog roll a couple of weeks ago. That was weird. But a bit freeing because it was really vexing me that he wasn't blogging. IT'S HOW WE MET!! But it obviously doesn't define us. Boo on him.
10) Chopped went to a whole new level of crazy by putting celery for dessert AND something no one's ever heard of and calling it jaggery. Umm... okay. It looks like caramel and is apparently some sort of palm sugar product. What in the world? 11) But I'm in love with the fact that I have Food Network in my home again. Ahhhh. Free cable and internet rock my world!!