1.29.2009

Good Start!

I'm so tied to my sleep it's ridiculous. I know everyone is but it's so obvious for me and I'm well aware of it. If I don't get the appropriate amount of sleep the day starts completely differently. I'm always ready to cut when I wake up without enough sleep but last night? 8 hours. I woke up refreshed 13 minutes before my alarm went off. It was SO fantastic. Then I made my self a sausage and egg sandwich on an english muffin, put on my cute new cardigan from Ann Taylor loft that was on sale (originally $49, I got it for $11; the same day an Express blazer originally $149 cost me $19!!) and my colorful rain boots and was out! In a few minutes I will go teach another lab, then put the finishing touches on an assignment due at 4 this afternoon, turn that in, then go watch Iron Man on Netflix. Tonight-- Grey's Anatomy, HOPEFULLY minus the love scenes with a dead guy aka the worst story line ever. WHEEE!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those sales are insane!!

Would you like to shop for me? I pay you to pick out the clothes, buy them, and send them to me. I hate shopping. I only like grocery shopping (thats because I love food!) I wish I could pay someone to go clothing shopping for me.

Jameil said...

i would LOVE to pick out clothes for you!!

Sparkling Red said...

Nice bargains! I love finding treasures on sale. I have to be in the mood to go picking through clearance racks, but once I'm on a roll there's no stopping me.

Rashan Jamal said...

I'm still like 2 eps behind on Greys, but I think I might charge it to the game. That story line is killing me...

I woke up refreshed too. Then I went to work and it all went away. Hope I can get like you!

Adei von K said...

Good sleep, good breakfast, AND good clothes?!

Get it, girl!

Momisodes said...

$11? Score. Did you get that recently from Ann Taylor? Love that store!

Sha Boogie said...

i know exactly what you mean, i get enough sleep (which is never) and all is right with the world!

Unknown said...

Um.... I think I need to go shopping with you. I NEVER find good sales like that.

Don't you love when you wake refreshed like that. It's a wonderful feeling.

Jameil said...

red... me too! when i'm looking at disorganized clearance racks, that quickly becomes a NO for me.

rj... you're not missing much. get like me bay!

adei... right!?

momisodes... yep! the loft.

sha... sleep is love! get some now while you still can!

goddess... come on! i love shopping with people as long as we're both buying things. when there's no buying it's too boring and frustrating.