8.22.2008

Blondes Have More Fun

Why?

I've had a long blonde hair in the front of my head since I was 13. Rashan claims grey hairs sprouted from his beard the morning of his 30th birthday. Yeah right. But this blonde hair shows off all the time. If you see me looking up and to the right it's because my blonde hair is in my eye AND I DON'T APPRECIATE THAT! MOVE! And no it's not grey. It's straight up blonde. Like my white ancestors 3 generations back decided to play a trick.

And now they're trying to be really funny. I have ONE blonde eyebrow hair. And it sticks out. And it grows really fast. I've already had to cut it. Is this hilarious to you white folk from way back? Makes you laugh, huh? Then let me get a few more on the head. Make a blonde streak. Let's really go crazy. If you wanna go hard, go hard then. Hmph.

TOMORROW is my 26th birthday!!!! YESSSSS!! Fay killed my internet connection all night yesterday and all day today. Hater. Big big hater. Whatev. STACE IS HERE!! And Rashan will get here in a few hours! WHEEEE!!!!!!!! Party in the 'ville! Don't wish me happy birthday today. Wait until tomorrow. Kisses!

9 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

Are you doubting my veracity? Them grey hairs did pop up on my birthday! I so thought you were embellishing about the blond hair until I saw it for myself.

See you in a few. Happy (Not) Birthday!!!

yet another black guy said...

Marilyn Monroe is in the house tee hee

Jazzy said...

I have to see these blonde hairs!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Daggggggggggggg...you are 26 now!!! So old! lol. Enjoy your day Birthday girl!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

happy early bday
and just say no to blacks with blond lol

Southerner in Suomi said...

I found the "is this fun for you" hilarious!!

Have fun in a few hours.

Southerner in Suomi said...

I found the "is this fun for you" hilarious!!

Have fun in a few hours.

Adei von K said...

WOO HOO! Doin it up in the union!!!

Jameil said...

rj... yes i am doubting you. i can't help the blonde. it's who i am.

bg... lol. jerk!

diva... hahaha. they're so odd. thanks! really old? jerk. hahahahaha

torr... if it's natural i can't really say that now can i?

v... lol. i did!

adei... oh yeah!

dreamyj said...

wow, one blonde hair, never heard that one before!