3.26.2006

Damn All of You

But especially Michelle for being the most recent person to insist I go to myspace and get a page. I decided to do some looking around. I said to myself before I even went, I'm just looking. But its like going shopping and you can afford it. If you see something you like, you look a little more, then a little more, and finally you just have to buy something. So I hope all of you are happy!!!! Especially you and you and you. But for real YOU. I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS YOU BITCH!! You and your damn peer pressure!! LAAAAAAAAAAA!! That was me trying to let off some steam. And it didn't work!! As if blogger isn't addictive enough. You give me crack with pictures. Thanks. For nothing.

P.S. You might want to come back in two days if you want to see me sane again. But I make no guarantees.

14 comments:

CNEL said...

HaHa you complaining about MySpace you must have not met my friends Facebook or Friendster. All things are good in moderation. Ha I got to write that down so I remember that HaHa.

Jameil said...

i refuse to get on friendster. i don't have a college email address to get on facebook so i am exempt from those forms of internet crack. so there.

Anonymous said...

Luckily for me im too old to be on myspace. I think the median age is like 12.

Jameil said...

ha! dp you stupid. lolol. i know... i only did it because i just kept seeing people from hu this morning. people i hadn't talked to but thought were cool. but you know, it won't be the same as blogger. there are stalkers and lurkers there. ugh.

Chris said...

MySpace is odd...Kinda like facebook without the college aura. I'm on there, but I don't have too many friends, so I sporadically log on.

Adei von K said...

LoL...its too blackplanety to me...entirely too busy and I rebuke peer pressure. PeerpressurePeerpressurePeerpressure!

Ladynay said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! This is funny. I have a Myspace account but I hardly use it! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I have like 8 or 9 friends, all of which know me from highschool and we KIT through regular email anyways! LOL

It don't have to be crack if you don't want it to be!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA!

Jameil said...

myspace is very odd. i don't like all the strange people who try to add me as friends. umm... you're a 17 year old white kid. i'm only trying to reunite w/people i already know.

stace... yeah... i feel you. don't succumb.

Jameil said...

lady... yeah... i think i'm over the crack aspect of it. it had me for a while. but now there are just too many weirdos.

Jameil said...

fast huh? i'm sly like a fox. you gotta keep up with me.

Waddie G. said...

LOL....you so crazy

Veronica Marché said...

Mu ha ha ha ha... welcome to the dark side.

:-)

Unknown said...

awwwww, poor thing!

let it all out, just let it all out!

Sherlon Christie said...

thanks for the shoutout...you'll get addicted to myspace soon enough like I am to facebook, myspace and blogger