- Make a budget & keep it.
- (Start &) Finish wedding video. (Today makes 11 months of marriage!)
- Write two syllabi.
- Attend a church service.
- Cook three more Tyler's Ultimate recipes
- Apply for 15 jobs. I seem to be on a roll right now finding and preparing materials for jobs in various states (Georgia, NC, Maine, Alabama) so I might as well keep the momentum going!
- Finish the books I've been "reading" (aka storing next to my bed) for months Blur and Light in August. It's shameful how long they've been there.
- Read at least 2 other books.
- Get my professional website up.
- Change my name. (LORD!)
- Run at least 70 miles. I ran 62 in May and 64 in April.
Man it's been a long time since I posted goals! "Baby I'm back!" (-Scooter, "Living Single") I looove that episode! It's neck and neck with the Grant Hill episode for my favorite in the series! For the record, I had an ENORMOUS crush on Grant Hill growing up!