2) I don't know how I carpal tunneled my hand (did you know that was a verb???) Saturday night but I woke up Sunday displeased.
3) I'm so excited some of you guys want to go running now! We should do a blogger meet-up at a 5k!!!
4) We need more people at the Nerd Girl-hosted blogger book club. Read The Hunger Games by December 5th and join the discussion!
5) I need interrobang (‽) to become a thing. I love the word, I love the meaning, I love the punctuation mark! I also enjoy the snark ( ) punctuation! The future of punctuation article amused me greatly!
6) I have unnecessarily short patience right now. Tis bad.
|I think he's ADORABLE in this pic!|
8) At the Saturday party, the hostess said we flirt like we just started dating. :) I thought that was the cutest thing ever!! Who else would I want to flirt with other than my husband?? NOBODY!
9) OMG! We found out my brother-in-law is coming to Savannah for Thanksgiving which should also mean our youngest niece and nephew (ages 2 & 4) are coming. I loooooove them!! They're so cute!
10) I missed Hampton Homecoming yet again. I've now missed it as an alum more times than I've been. Ah well. Plenty of time to right that imbalance.
11) I want to read more books. Have you read anything good lately?