2) I read some old posts from November 2007 and up popped a comment from Rashan. I got all mushy thinking about how I never could've imagined he'd be my husband 4 years later!
3) My heart aches for these "America's Sweetheart" types groomed then discarded. I MISS YOU, MEG RYAN!!
4) I have to remind myself daily not to make the people I love crazy as I go stir crazy from being in the house. It doesn't always work.
5) I have 3 running partners of sorts who show up on different days and have different fitness levels and of course personalities. It can be crazy-making because we're a part of a running group where I tell when I'm working out and someone shows up. I'm hoping at least one turns into a regular.
6) I miss sushi & Mexican food. I don't have either regularly enough i.e. at least once a week for each.
7) My plan for athletic domination is to outlive everyone. Then I'll win my age group every time! Woot!
8) "Happy Endings" is quite amusing! Rashan and I decided to try it out and we approve!
9) I don't get too bent out of shape over most changes. I see them as a part of life. But it takes me a while to agree to changes inside my house. We've lived here over a year and I'm finallly ready to have a new configuration in our living room. It's oddly-shaped so it was interesting to attempt but I like it. I was going to spend today rearranging things but I feel yucky.
10) I want some crazy bright colored fall/winter clothes!
11) I hate quotes... but I like this one! It fits my life right now and I found it on a blog I started reading recently.
"Press on; nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful individuals with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." -Calvin Coolidge