- 1/2 cup nonfat or 1 percent lowfat milk
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened frozen peaches
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Pinch ground ginger
Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Recipe courtesy of Elie Krieger
Results: I love the smell of nutmeg! I used I'm sure more than a cup of peaches. I had amaretto honey so I used about 1.5 tbsp. that and might use more next time. This probably could've benefited from straight up sugar but since she's the healthy chick I decided to follow her recipe as is this time. I also added a bit more vanilla extract and cinnamon. I'll probably use more nutmeg next time, too. With all the peaches I used the spices are a bit more subtle than I'd like. Still pretty yummy but needs to be tweaked.