1) Why are there every year "new ways to use your Thanksgiving leftovers!!"? I know because there's a demand. But all of these ways can't be new. Some of you are talking in circles.
2) Do not take this as anything other than I know a lot of people who have gotten married in the last 2 years, either personally or peripherally. I'm not going to some regular domestic locale for my honeymoon. Ain't. happenin. If I can drive there comfortably in a day, I'm not going. AND I'M GOING ON A HONEYMOON. I want something that sounds cool like Tahiti or Belize or the Seychelles (one of my old bloggers is from there... I smell a hookup!). I have considered a Pacific Northwest food cruise but decided that's still too normal. If that's evidence of my high maintenance, so be it & that's just the tip of the iceberg. But next time, please have standards and you won't find mine so frightening.
3) I was drowning in the presence of my momma last week! In a happy way (& even convinced her to stay an extra day!)! She didn't bring my aunt "after you cut up like you did." I said, "I didn't even say anything!" She said, "exactly." As long as I can get my point across... But the point is I'm SO glad she didn't bring my aunt! So much more fun when it's just the two of us! :)
4) Rashan is smart. The other night my mom PISSED ME OFF!! I was smarting and ready to pick a fight with him when he was about to ask a whole bunch of questions I knew I wouldn't have the answers to anymore than I did the last time he asked the questions a month ago WHICH IRRITATES ME. I said, "Ask your questions." He politely declined. I just wanted a reason to yell... he knew this. Smart man. It wasn't a conscious test but he passed.
5) Stace introduced me to triple-blade razors & I never want to look back! WOW! That is an awesome shave!
6) I really want some posies.
7) Know what would be really cool? If one time after I told someone my major is documentary filmmaking they didn't say "I have an idea for a great documentary" when it's actually a really bad idea for a documentary... unless you like boring documentaries. Somebody give me a good idea for a doc one day. I know it'll happen. I'm just waiting for it. And hoping for a break in the string of terrible ideas.
8) Dear bloggers, is it so hard to leave comments? I'm not even talking to lurkers, but to fellow bloggers. You know you like comments on your blog, gone head and share that love. Or don't but don't expect me to keep commenting on your blog if you're not going to do the same. Rashan would like to add, "Don't put your excuses in my comments right now, just fix it." I second that emotion.
9) The last week has been so fantastic in food for me. Amazing and delicious. Happy & exciting and I'd like to thank God for that & thank him in advance for an amazing Thanksgiving dinner. THANK YOU JESUS!! :) (How fat is it to thank God for food so profusely? Lol)
10) Do you know how excited I am to be going to Savannah for the first time?! If you know about the city and have some suggestions, do tell!!
11) As offensive as it may be, some people shouldn't be allowed to speak without subtitles. I. can.not. under.stand. you. IronChefMorimoto. There. I said it. And some of you British people fall into that category, too. I know, I know. So American. *shrug* You know there's some Briton who uses subtitles for GoneWiththeWind! Lol. Probably some Canadian, too! So there!