1) Express Coat: When I tell you I look AWESOME in this coat!!! I mean it! Rah was like "Wow" because he was with me. It looks great. Esp. with the collar popped.
2) Freedom in the Family: A Mother Daughter Memoir: Good book. I've already read it. Now I want to own it.
3) Brown boots: Wanted these for a while, too. Something like this. Or this (dark brown leather). Size 7.5 please.
4) Spike Lee Collector's Set: It's only $20 for 4 movies and I've wanted it forever.
5) A Sequined Dress: NEEEEEED this. I'd like to wear it for New Year's. Size small or 4.
6) Fierce Nine West Shoes: So necessary, n'est-ce pas? Oui. I like these. I like these but not in yellow or brown. (I know Stace is gonna talk about all the flats. I'm looking for some heels right now, hater!!) These in black or red.
7) "A Different World" DVDs: I think I've been wanting this for 2 years now.
8) Toaster Oven: I think my mom is taking care of this.
9) Sweaters: Love sweaters. Like this one but only in black or grey. Or this one in grey, red or blue.
10) Jewelry: (This is a duh. You cannot go wrong giving me jewelry.)
11) A church: PLEASE GOD!!
12) Black blazer: I've been wanting this for about a year.
13) Gators hoodie sweatshirt: I don't have warm weather Gator gear. Black with the blue cursive letters.
14) Obama tee: And it needs to be a cute one. Unfortunately I don't like most of the ones on his site so unauthorized it is.
15) Vickie's HU para!: It comes out December 16th! I can't wait! Some stuff you can only get in VA stores but there is a selection online and I need to see it so I can direct all those who need to know to the appropriate locale! Wheeeee!!
16) Winter White Coat: Like this. Been wanting this for years.
17) A puppy we keep at Rah's house. I get to have some fun with him (the puppy) but don't have to take care of him (I don't mind taking care of you, old man Rah) and he can bring him for visits. Wouldn't that be great?!
18) This cute blue and gold scarf I saw at a store in Little 5 Points.
19) Now for unrealistic gift: Christian Louboutin. This Dior blouse.
My mom already got me a renewal for Everyday with Rachael Ray! And Rah got me The Big Orange Book. Yeah!!