**Before I start, I missed Project Runway last night. I fell asleep and didn't set an alarm (yes I set alarms to watch tv) so let's not talk about it!! Thanks!!**
100 Things to Post About. A few of the things Jameil will NOT be doing, and a few things she might, (and why).
1. Go for a walk. Draw or list things you find on the the sidewalk. Because I'm not that weird.
2. Write a letter to yourself in the future. I considered this. But I wasn't that bored.
3. Buy something inexpensive as a symbol for your need to create, (new pen, a tea cup, journal). Use it everyday. I'd rather buy clothes.
4. Draw your dinner. I'd rather eat it. Look at that. I just searched food on my blog and look how much stuff came up. Someone's hungry!! Who's cooking?
5. Find a piece of poetry you respond to. Rewrite it and glue it into your journal. I don't journal. I blog. (Didn't that sound snobby? I love it) I don't think my dad would approve of me glueing a poem to the computer screen. Plus it would be hard to see through.
6. Glue an envelope into your journal. For one week collect items you find on the street. That is disgusting. What if I lived in a rundown area? I'm supposed to collect condom wrappers and McDonald's cups and beer cans? And what if I live ANYWHERE!! I don't want to pick up your trash and collect it!!
7. Expose yourself to a new artist, (go to a gallery, or in a book.) Write about what moves you about it. Actually, bloggers get me to do this quite frequently-- explore that is. But I don't think I'll be writing about it.
8. Find a photo of a person you do not know. Write a brief bio about them. Come on. This just reeks of desperation. (Probably not unlike writing an entire post about what you WON'T blog about.) But maybe it works for you if you're writing a novel and need some random inspiration. Yes? No?
9. Spend a day drawing only red things. I'm doing NOTHING else? Just drawing red things? Tomatoes. But not tomato soup. Salsa. But not pureed.
10. Draw your bike. Don't have one of those. Well, I do. But it's at my mom's house and needs air in the tires. I don't even remember what it looks like. I think it's teal, tho. Pretty sure of that. I remember the name of the shop where we bought our bikes, Soft Spokin. I thought it was clever. (What? I was 10 or something and read a lot). They closed a few years later.
11. Make a list of everything you buy in the next week. Is this some sort of sneaky attempt to get me to budget? I did have a dream last night that I spent $310 that I did not have on a $256 skirt and a dress (obviously that piece was on sale). I was heated with myself!! I woke up and was like, phew! Thank God that was a dream!!
12. Make a map of everywhere you went in one day. Why? I already have one stalker that I know about. Let's not add to that.
13. Draw a map of the creases on your hand, (knuckles, palm) WHY? WHY? WHY? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
14. Trace your footsteps with chalk. Didn't we do this in kindergarten? Or was it first grade?
15. Record an overheard conversation. Ha! Now this one I actually might do. A la Liz talking to strangers.
16. Trace the path of the moon in relation to where you live. Sigh. Your tracing and drawing etc. is driving me batty.
Pause. I just realized these are just random ideas, not necessarily things to blog about!!! LMAO!! I saw it on a post about possible blog topics!! Wow. That was such a Stace blonde moment!! HUH-larious. I think some of them are supposed to be possible for blogs but as you see... lots of them are not. Sigh. BUT on the flip side, I did get a post out of it! One more day!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Rashan has already offered to keep going the entire month of December. Let's give a hand to Rashan!! Out of curiosity, who's posted everyday?