1.06.2006

Free Chad Butler

Lolololol!! Why do rappers have such dork names? Percy Miller, Christopher Wallace, Chad Butler??? That's "Pimp C" and he has been freed. Chad Butler. Lololol. You should call yourself Pimp Chad. I think that's way more effective. I used to know Beanie Siegel's name too when it was all over the AP wires, but I can't remember it. I do however, know that it was worth making fun of!! Lololol! Ahh good times, good times. The article about his release is in the title. Click on it. Have you a chuckle at the opening sentence. It'll be grand.

Oh and I have to make fun of my friend b/c her ex-boo brought her back a record player b/c she has records, but no player. And she was gassed!! Like gasping and exclaiming! The whole nine! LOL!! Do da hol' nine now! Anyone from the STL? Anyone know that song/dance? that ish was hot. But yeah. People were amped to get ipods and she's all geeked b/c she got a record player!! Hahahahaha!! Lololol. Oh the hilarity. She's gonna be so mad at me. Hahahaha. Next topic... ghetto.

11 comments:

ChezNiki said...

Dwight Grant...But I was giggin when I found out that Lloyd Banks and the old white scientist guy from 'Back to the Future' had the same name: Christopher Lloyd...LOL

Chris said...

I think it's a law that rappers must have a lame goverment name in order to come up with a cool or tough stage name. I mean, who's gonna buy records from Earl Simmons, Shawn Carter, Curtis Jackson, just to name a few?

E said...

Yeah the lame names those rappers have are hilarious. Hey..record players are hot...*LOL*. I'm looking to convert some of my folks old records into CDs. I believe there's a record player/CD recorder out there.

T Dot said...

And P.S. - UGK is that deal! I'm so glad they'll be back in effect!

Karamale said...

at least they can get real jobs when they're done with their rapping "careers". try that with a name like dontavious clayton.

(this blog post is fiction. any similarity or reference to the life of a real dontavious clayton is unintentional and purely coincidental)

Jameil said...

lolol! you guys crack me up! talia, you know i LOVE me some UGK! i was so into them soph. yr. that my jerz born/bred roomie had a fave UGK song!! how hilarious is that?! lol

karamale! too much!! lolol. you know all negroes have last names like Jenkins and Jennings! ugh! those are like my two least fave last names. you just know its a nigga. i think the worst actual name in sports is laverneus. laverneus?! wtf?!! ugh!!

ShawnQt said...

I wonder what my rap name would be?

S-Money?

African girl, American world said...

Girl I do that all the time - Curtis Jackson, Earl (I forgot DMX's last night), Todd Smith, and it goes on and on.....LOL!

Whenever a video or song would come on (back when I watched and listened) I would confuse the hell out of some folks by saying things like Earl needs to stop barking, Earl a lil sensitive with his prayer and the like - they'd be like WHO?

You's a trip!

Jameil said...

lololol! earl. earl need to calm down tho for real. all them arrests ain't cute. based on karamale, he won't be able to get that "real job." lolol. but come on now. you can't be sexy name earl.

ever seen "when harry met sally?" "do me big sheeeeldon" is one of the most hilarious scenes ever in a movie. LOVE that movie

Adei von K said...

trick, get off me! players are that retro new ish! yeah its oxymoronic but that's what makes it the hotness!

Jameil said...

ummm... yeah if you're a dj. since no one wants to hear dj boughetto stace... i think you're sol