12.29.2005

Lovin' Life

The trip to see Kyle was fabulous. I don't know how we could possibly have any more fun together. I don't. We have fun just sitting in the room eating and watching tv. We don't even need to go anywhere. Its great. And he gave me a beautiful bratch for Christmas. A chain link bracelet w/a lock and key hanging from it. The lock is a watch... hence bratch. Try to stay with me people. I'm flying back out there in January and I'm already so excited! I'm pretty sure I can wait that long.

Tasha's here and I'm soooo excited! She didn't get the whole blog thing. She was like so its like an online journal and people can read it? and you don't mind? ok... Lolol. Hilarious. I'm so glad she's here. I finally have someone to shop with!!! I'm freakin out so much!!! We went to the half-price bookstore and I got 7 books for $33. How great is that? And of course they're all negro books so I will give you the low down when I get done.

I got some books for my friend that got in a car accident. And I'm going to the infamous Target (tar-zjay) to pick up some more things to put together a cute basket. Who knows how long a broken pelvic takes to heal? Anyone? I'm about to look it up. Hold up. Ok so it depends on the severity of the break. If there is any damage to internal organs it can be fatal. She doesn't have that. Thank God. But it could take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months to heal. And she could have chronic pain. So we'll see. You know I'm so fly. I'm good. The last time I had a friend in a serious car accident, I went all out. And I definitely like this friend way more. She's the stiletto queen so I need to go to Nine West (my fave) and buy her some cute flat shoes. She probably doesn't even own any. Poor thing. Lolol.

Ok so Kyle let me borrow the "Video Vixen" book aka Superhead. This child. I read the intro first and was like, aw this is sad. Then I just keep reading and I want to smack the shit outta her for being so stupid. Ugh. I'm not done but suffice it to say, the review of this one will be scathing. I know I'm late but still you know I will be heard.

I've been tagged. Damn that Marlon. So I guess I'll let you in my business a little bit and reveal some never before seen footage of my life. It will be fantabulous. You'll love it. Alright dahlings (oh yeah I've decided my grandchildren should call me grandma darling... isn't that hilariously adorable?!). Anyway I must go be the fabulous consumate entertainer that is I.

4 comments:

Clay said...

awww that is good you are enjoying time and space with Kyle. oh - and video vixen is a damn mess!

Aisha T. said...

Sounds like you had a really good time!

Karamale said...

i guess you too good to shop at jacques pinet, huh?

Jameil said...

aw ejoy aren't you the cutest little sister ever? i so need to be adored.

karmale, clearly i was TOO confused. and then the fog began to clear and i fell on the floor! lolol. silly silly man!