1) Rashan and I fell asleep before 1 a.m. which is SUPER early for us (usually 3 or later) and were both up by 7:30. Nutty. He went to wander around the grocery store. I almost went with him but it was too bright outside.
2) This man can't take a grocery trip of less than an hour no matter how few ingredients on the list. Today: THREE!!! Bring me my almond milk!! It's Cinnamon Toast Crunch time!! (Turns out he was detoured around an accident.)
3) My mom called me last night and asked me to take an impromptu trip to Charlotte to hang with her as a new bishop is installed. This man is one of my favorite preachers ever. Even as a child I knew he was awesome! Consider it done!
4) Have you guys watched "Four Houses" yet??? It's hilarious! You must get on it! Basically four people go judge each other's houses and vote for the best one.
5) The Next Food Network Star (NFNS) finale was underwhelming. A clip/reunion show as the finale??? Lame.
6) Have I told you guys how much menu planning for the week has created all kinds of awesomeness for me??? Super extra awesome! I don't have to scramble at night to come up with what I'm going to cook. I select based on what's on sale and from the hundreds of recipes I have saved in my bookmarks.
7) Rashan said my car has a distinctive smell: french fries. ROTFL!!! That car has seen more french fries than a little bit. When I get in my car after running, then run an errand and get back in the car, it smells like old man sweat to me. Hot, right?
8) I don't like mint. Or dill. I do love dill pickles, though. But not dill relish. Only sweet relish.
9) I need to make pickles.
10) This episode of "Chopped" with the past winners of NFNS produced two desserts I would never want to eat based on looks and description. Yuck.
11) My sister had a California cobb salad in New Orleans that I can't stop thinking about! That thing was so beautiful!!! LOL @ me dreaming of pictures of OTHER PEOPLE'S FOOD! It doesn't happen often but my oh my!