2) I didn't cook dinner yesterday. Whaaaaat??? So I'm doing it big tonight! Can't wait!
3) Yep. Newborns are still creepy looking.
4) I saw this actual facebook status this morning, "SRRY II DIIDNT GT A CHANCE 2 C YALL MYB NXT TYME..... P.S HAV A SAFE TRIIP BAC HME..." First. Why are you typing in all caps??? I know what you're thinking... THAT'S FIRST?? I really didn't know where to start. Second, why? I'm all for people expressing themselves but this is just...
5) ROTFL @ this tweet of the week from a middle school friend: Some grown man is out there right now gettin their Steve Harvey or J. Anthony Brown outrageously colored suit together for tomorrow!
6) We did a round of Easter calls yesterday.
a. I make my grandma's WEEK every time I call her! She tells me so! :)
b. My MIL tried brussels sprouts because I said they were good & she also liked them!
c. Our 14yo niece LOVES US! Every time we call to talk to anybody in the house, she eventually grabs the phone. YAY!
7) It's been too long since I watched my favorite movies to quote ad nauseum: When Harry Met Sally, Superstar, Mean Girls, Brown Sugar. It's beyond time! I watch so many new to me movies that I forget to love on my old favorites!
8) I have not eaten enough meatless non-breakfast meals lately! Must remedy this week!
9) When I was a kid, I wanted to do slang translations of the Bible for Sunday School. LOL I never got around to it.
10) One of my fellow Hamptonians always says, "Don't let your Monday steal your Sunday!" I love it! Not only because it drives me nuts to hear people say on Saturday night or Sunday morning, "UUUGGGH!! The weekend's almost over!!!" but also because it's so positive and uplifting!
11) I think I'm always exactly where I need to be. It may not be where I think I WANT to be but it's exactly where God NEEDS me to be. Every day is a new opportunity to learn and grow. I'm so glad I went to UF. I met one of my favorite people in the world there! Also... GO GATORS!!!
12) I'm in a good mood today! I hope you are, too! :)