1) Did my first 10k this weekend!!! Wheeee!! I'll post about it later in the week but here are a few details: okay finish, good food, bad hosts and terrible awards ceremonies. The organizers really put a terrible taste in my mouth. It was bad enough for me to write a letter to the organizers.
2) I keep my windows open during the day and you should hear me vetting the people looking at the apartment behind us. "Small baby? Nope. The walls are too thin." "Is that a cigarette?!? What do I need to tell you to get you to leave???"
3) We have a large closet... but it seems like it's shrinking. I got this apartment before we lived together and it falls far short of our joint needs. Dear job, I've put in my applications. I'm waiting. Are you calling? XOXO -Me
4) Where is spring!?!? I don't want us to already be in the 80s!!! :((((((
5) I tasted that Dorito taco at Taco Bell. Meh. Even for fast food. I'm a foodie but sometimes I dig my fast food. This was not their best effort. Their healthy tacos are actually pretty good if overpriced in relation to the rest of their menu.
6) This is currently my favorite commercial:
Cracks me up EVERY TIME!!!!! LOLOL
7) I think my neighbor leaves her tv on when she leaves. And still her dogs GO NUTS when she leaves the house. There was actual howling today!
8) I read that skipping is good alternative form of fitness when training for a run. Can someone tell me where a grown woman who lives in an apartment skips without having people point and laugh??? Doesn't exist.
9) I would've never EVER watched "Family Guy" w/o Rashan. Did I say ever? I don't like adult cartoons. I guess I should say I didn't like adult cartoons. It cracks me up now... sometimes.
10) In case you were wondering, coffee still makes me crackish. Whatever I had Sunday was so strong that even after I diluted it with water to make it cool enough to drink, I was INSTANTLY awake and excited. Twas. NUTS.
11) Somebody go make me some breakfast.