With just a 7 weeks left in the year, I want to review and revise my 2011 goals and see what else I can make happen. You already know my 2012 goals are being created! Tis awesome!
1) Complete at least 12 30 for 30 goals. Whoa. I've done 5... I was going to say I don't forsee making it to 12 but after looking at them again, I'm pretty sure I can. It's on! The ones I want to tackle are take a cooking class/take a dance class, watch AFI's top 100 films, read 10 classic books, ride a mechanical bull, make & keep a budget and learn how to hem clothing.
2) Read 40 books this year. I will crush this goal! I've already read 38. I love this and I'm really glad I put this on my list. From fiction to nonfiction to professional development, I've read some great (and not so great) books!
3) Try at least 100 new recipes. Passed that late September, early October.
4) Get a full-time teaching position in a great program. I don't know if this will happen before the end of the year but I'm optimistic it will happen before the end of next summer. In the meantime I have varied my options.
5) Work out more. I can definitely say I've worked out more this year than in the previous year! Woohoo!!
6) Make sartorial magic. I didn't find a tailor but I did do some interesting things with the clothes I already own. Fashion blogs helped A LOT with that! In this last month or so, I want to continue to make interesting and intriguing fashion choices. I want to impress myself every time I leave the house!
7) Send Christmas cards. I'm thinking it might be semi-newslettery since we had a big year! :)
8) Complete two syllabi.
9) Complete two short films.