*Update: I stopped in the middle of number 10 but I finished it! Oops!
1) You know the game Boggle? I LOVE IT!! And I haven't played in years. I want it for Christmas. I will play by myself if I have to!
2) Speaking of Christmas, I haven't gotten heavy into the music yet but I promise it's coming!! I finish the Couch to 5k program TOMORROW!!! I'll be moving to Christmas music on Thursday. :) And my Christmas list will be coming later this month as well!
3) My least favorite running encouragement, "If I can do it, anyone can." I think it minimizes what you did.
4) Old people on fb crack me up! "Hey Rashan! I sent you message when you got married. But I think I sent
it to myself." What?!?! How would you send yourself a message you thought you sent to someone else??? OMG! I hope I'm telling this right. We laughed for like 15 minutes over this!!
5) It's daylight saving time, not daylight savingS time. No S. Yep. I'll say this yearly until I stop seeing it on fb & twitter. Educate the masses.
6) I wanna make cheese...
7) Are you guys ready for my Thanksgiving menu!?!? I am!! It's super time for me to share! This week! I shan't ... SHALL NOT... keep you in suspense much longer! I have a secret... I don't like cranberry sauce that much and I certainly don't see the point in making it. Did I tell you my sister-in-law is trying to go vegan? But she never ate that much so I don't really have to go crazy veganizing everything.
8) Every time I go to Rashan's mom's house, I always have free reign of her kitchen. (It's so nice to not have in-law drama.) I make mental lists of the gadgets I need to add to my arsenal when I get a bigger kitchen! It.is.AMAZING.
9) I asked Rashan if he had a pet rock. He said, "No. I'm not that old." LOLOL But close. Pet rocks started in '75. He was born in '74.
10) I love comedies and romantic comedies. I almost never care about the romance in dramas! OMG shut up and blow up something!!!
11) I watched the Voltaggio Thanksgiving special. I wanted it to be more than it was... I was most appalled when.... one of them BASTED a turkey with MAYONNAISE!!! Y'all. I don't like mayo anyway but you want me to baste a turkey with it?!?!?!?! I just... *drops mic*
12) You know what's ridiculous? How much better Quaker Oatmeal Squares are dry than in their intended purpose. They're awesome dry and disgusting in milk.
13) I think I'm gonna give Seinfeld another try. For the12th time. I might start at the beginning.
14) After watching this, I want Rashan to thank me for regularly attacking his eyebrows. I don't want him to have to go on television in defense of them. Oh Andy! LOL