1) Do y'all know that I hate pigeons? HAAAAATE!!! I think they are the nastiest thing on two legs. After Uncle Luke. And Too $hort. No wait. Too $hort, pigeons, Uncle Luke.
2) I love that fb sent me an email to tell me they'll send me less emails. LOLOL Irony is awesome! :)
3) I'm used to calling Rashan my husband to his face but I've had so little interaction with other people since we've been married (yes, I know that's weird) that I'm not used to calling him 'my husband' to non-family/Stace people. Still sounds weird.
4) I've been gorging myself on books & it's pretty great!
5) I have a very keen sense of smell. I really don't want that to increase when I get knocked up. You know, so life will be livable.
6) During my last run interval last Friday, my brain actually told me, "No." What?! You betta get on board! We are RUNNING! Now like it! (again) I'm getting back into it today.
7) I had the pumpkin custard with caramel mousse and gingersnaps at Cracker Barrel yesterday. WHAT?!?! This is the best ever and pumpkin custard with gingersnaps is this year's contribution for dessert courtesy of moi!
8) OMG Judah is even cuter in person! I enjoyed lunch w/MrsCount & her sister, Rashan & former blogger Coco! We went to Lupie's and got a mountain of yummy food. And MrsC tried to get me to change Judah's diaper but uhhhhh NOPE! Not the kid! Did y'all know I've never changed a diaper?
9) R & I watched more fall series premieres last week than I've watched in my entire life!! I usually like to let other people decide what's worth watching before giving it a chance. LOL
10) The first week of our marriage, Rashan gave me a kiss for every day we'd been married. Yesterday I insisted he give me a kiss for the 84 days we've been married. :) LOLOL
11) He's also agreed to buy me a bottle of champagne the first day I run 13 miles. Then he told me to just run 6 miles to the store and back and get it myself. I think that negates every mushy thing I just said!!!
12) If you ask me what your dream meant and you don't seem disturbed, I'm going to make up something outlandish. I can't help it!! LOLOL! A friend of a friend said he had a dream involving a pack of wolves, a dead eagle & a badger chasing him. MAN what I could do with that!!!
13) I hit 1200 posts and 6 years of blogging this month and didn't even realize it! Go me!