1) Atlanta was so fun!! From the wedding to all the food we ate, Rashan and I had a blast! We even met K. Rock & her husband and K. Rock & I took a pic for bloggers only! None for you, Rashan!! LOLOL! ATL post coming later in the week! I saw a hat I can't stop thinking about but didn't buy. Aye.
2) My aol email address spammed a bunch of people on Friday. I had thought about getting rid of it just a few weeks ago and didn't. How annoying.
3) Hotels kill me charging for the internet. And parking. I don't know which is worse.
4) Can someone teach my husband how to look at the camera (and look like a normal person)???? He used to be able to do this but in the last few months, we've had to take at least 5 pictures every time I try to take ONE!! Seriously?? How am I the only person taking a picture AND counting and you're looking in the wrong direction or seem like I caught you completely off guard??? If I didn't have to live with him for 55 or more years beyond the next one, I'd show you an example but I'll have to keep the proof to myself. Le sigh.
5) My laptop is quickly running out of memory and I need to do something to fix it.
6) I'd really like to get a job. I got leads for two local ones ON FRIDAY that turned out to be duds. One fell through. The other was to drive an hour away five times per week to work a total of 11.5 hours each week. Yeah... the ad was not nearly specific enough or I wouldn't have even applied for that one.
7) I'm not ever going to stop believing Rashan is trying to kill me when he leaves his size 12 shoes in the middle of the floor.
8) Do me a solid. If you're going to comment on an article I post, at least skim it first.
9) Rashan took a serial killer quiz and got 9/9 questions right. I knew he would. Did I tell you he likes to fall asleep to true crime shows? He's almost turned me into a narcoleptic when I hear a crime show.
10) It makes me want to cry when people yearn for the next season! Unless the next season is spring. The only winter I can stand is a mild one. I like wearing my pretty coats but I don't like crying, rush from the house, below zero cold. I find it morally repugnant. I don't really like hot weather but I'd prefer that to cold as long as I have a/c.
11) I want some crazy high wedge heels. Like these! And I've been obsessed for months over these!!
12) Eeeeeevery time us black women get together in a large group we have to talk about natural hair? The conversation is so incredibly and unnecessarily tedious. And I don't really want to hear it in a running group. Can we just talk about running, please?