1) Y'all. My sister ain't right in the head. She said, "I just re-read the 'I Have A Dream' speech, in my MLK voice. When I finished I got chills." You gave yourself chills??? In your MLK voice??? I can't.
2) It's well-documented that I don't love chocolate. But I reeeeeally don't like white chocolate. I refuse to eat that cocoa butter product. If I'm gonna eat chocolate, I want real chocolate.
3) Hey guess what! This is like the 90th incarnation of BasketballWives (nope, don't watch it) so you really don't have to say EVERY TIME, "But they're not wives." That isn't new information. Move on.
4) Whyyyyy are you providing your unsolicited relationship "advice" daily when according to you, you've yet to be in a functional one? Please stop.
5) The phrase 'needless to say' grates on my nerves. If you don't need to say it... don't.
6) We're going to another internet wedding (they met on the web, too!) in Atlanta THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE SOooooooo EXCITED!!!!!!
7) I'm cooking up a storm! I halfway wish I had someone other than Rashan to share it with. Sometimes I feel like he's bored with my cooking. Not bored but used to it. Maybe he needs to eat some bad food w/o me so he can love me again.
8) I'm starting to need spices in my food. My taste buds are increasingly rarely excited by just salt and pepper.
9) Guess who's started 5k training??? I loved my first run! I felt so accomplished at the end of it! I'm doing the Couch to 5k program. Wheeeeee!
10) I loooooove these teaching books!! I'm like a little baby whose head is wide open, ready to be filled with knowledge!! I feel so inspired! And ready to go change the world!!
11) Did you look out for the cook out? Because nobody told me where the cookout is today!!! For shame!! For those of you who are actually reading on Monday DESPITE not being at work, HAPPY LABOR DAY!! And to Nicole, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
[12) Avert your eyes, K. Rock! I'm just really, really excited by life this week!]