1) When you say you (almost) wish you had dark hair and your hair is blond... but dyed... and I can see your brown eyebrows... You sound stupid. Just FYI.
2) I'm so not as internet savvy as you think I am. I struggle with the teen text talk as I call it. IKR? I determined that was "I Keep (it) Real." But it didn't always fit. I asked Rashan. He said, "I know right." I said, "Oooooh. That makes way more sense." Then I forgot and 2 weeks later I asked him again........
3) Why does Rashan know teen text talk?
4) Nutella-swirled oatmeal with cinnamon-infused sugar and nutmeg? Thumbs up. (I love it when my meals sound somewhat like gobbeldygook! It makes me feel so chef-y!) Shoutout to NerdGirl for the Nutella!
5) I could not care less about who hosts Top Chef Masters. But for the record, I don't want to see you cringing over eating bugs, CURTIS. You're supposed to be a chef. I'ma do you like that vegetarian last week. Expand your "pallet." LOL but no really.
6) Living Social? Not for me. At all. I have yet to be more than marginally intrigued by any of their coupons. Groupon's been wack for a while as well. Both of them need to get it together. Please refer to my 30 Before 30 before suggesting further coupons. Ideas include whitewater rafting, sky diving, hot air ballon ride, helicopter ride. Get to work. Thanks so much.
7) I think either the mom blogs are rubbing off on me or I'm getting all old and stuff but two things blew my mind. 1) A baby was crying at the wedding a week ago and I was completely unfazed. It barely registered because I was so into the ceremony. 2) At the reception I accidentally sat next to a little boy SCREAMING his head off. His mom turned and said, "Sorry." I said, "It's okay!" cheerily... and meant it. WHO AM I!?! Ordinarily? I would have been muttering about how there will be no babies at my wedding. Again. Whooooooo aaaaare youuuuuuu? Dr. Seuss what's up!? Or is that Alice in Wonderland?
8) Fashion bloggers make me snarly. I get so annoyed by their uninclusive, incestuous worlds. (I make up words when I'm irritated.) I stopped following one and felt almost instantly better. It looks like more unfollows are coming.
9) Everybody thank Jasmin for me not blogging for the last week. Some people don't know how to act. We all know she's much closer to having babies than I am.
10) You know how we usually only hear the cute/pretty British accents over here? Every single time
I'm reminded of the hideous common accents, I cringe. Ick. I wonder which American accents are the cute/pretty ones to non-Americans. LOLOL
11) The term pre-poo sounds disgusting. For my 2.5 male readers (I don't know what the half is either... claim that half if that's you), that's (I had to look it up, too) something you put on your hair to moisturize BEFORE you shampoo. But really... do we have to call it that???
12) My left thigh is larger than my right and it looks weird...