2) It irks me when people say every since.
3) Noooooooo!! I just saw a child's ugly velcro shoes and almost said, "Never MY ch--" until I realized it's velcro or tying laces 90xs an hour or watching them skin their inevitably adorable faces/bodies repeatedly after they trip over said laces. :( PLEASE DON'T MAKE MY CHILDREN WEAR UGLY VELCRO SHOES!!!
4) My cousin's doing a one-week vegan challenge this week. She invited me. I didn't even have to think twice. NO. I put myself through enough
5) My mom likes David Letterman (kinda) but HATES Paul. This cracks me up!
6) I've been doing some crazy editing! I get bursts and just GO! So I think I'll be posting something online for you guys to see soon! :)
7) My mom doesn't want me to tweet about her... Yeah... About that... Stop doing tweet-worthy stuff.
8) I'm addicted to burgers and am currently bingeing on them. Don't worry. It's not followed by purging. Just delirious deliciousness. I think I had a burger 4 days last week and almost had one a 5th day but talked myself out of it. I think I should've eaten it... LOL> See what I mean about this one week vegan thing? Never gonna get it!
9) Son! I had kim chi for the first time this weekend. Fermented cabbage doesn't exactly SOUND appetizing but I'm a curious eater and let me just give it a rousing endorsement! Koreans know what they're doing! Yum!
10) We have our first playoff game tonight! Aaaaaareeeee yooooooouuuu readyyyyyyy????
11) Have I told you lately how much I love birthdays?? I get sad when there are stretches of days w/o birthdays on fb. No fun messages to write??? Awww maaaaan! Your birthday is the BEST day on fb!! BEST! Hands down!
12) Speaking of birthdays and fb, HBD you can keep. If you're too lazy to write Happy Birthday, just leave. Also don't be so dumb as to use D seeing as BIRTHDAY is one word.
13) Rashan is finally blogging again. He had to put up a week of posts for me to believe it. And I'm still not sure if it'll stick. We'll see.