1) Ad fail: For a limited time get a Le Creuset 6 quart stockpot with any Le Creuset $274.95 purchase.
2) Dear BBC America, Don't show previews for the next Luther when you're showing the replay of this week's. UGH!!!! That show is the best. You should absolutely watch it.
3) I now see why people stan for Idris... Carry on.
4) I hate raw cauliflower. But I'm really starting to love it cooked. Thanks Rach!
5) I love pumpkin-flavored stuff... but not those pumpkin spice doughnuts. That layer of glaze kills it for me. Also, it is confirmed that I am a Krispy Kreme girl and Dunkin Donuts is for people without taste glands. Glad I grew up trained in the right way. (And when they are old, they will not depart from it.)
6) Thanksgiving was a rousing success. I love vegetarians... but not on Thanksgiving... Sorry Liz & Nerd Girl! I like my greens and green beans with some meat/chicken broth! My veg homie didn't come and veg-wise? I think that was for the best.
7) I added roasted carrots and parsnips to my recipes (for that missing vegetarian)... of the 6 people at the table, none of us had ever had parsnips. And we all liked them! (Except Rashan... he doesn't count.) They're like pale, meaty carrots. Awesomeness!
8) Because I read blogs on reader, I get confused when y'all talk about your new blog design. I can't see any of that, kids. (And sometimes I don't feel like going to look... Also if your design is lame, I feel like I wasted my time bothering to click the link to go look. Moral: If you're going to re-design, make it good.)
9) I want to re-design my blog but really don't have the patience or the care to be bothered right now. This design isn't me anymore. It's also been a while since I changed the name so it's about time for that, too. I know it confuses some of you and I understand that but I get bored. You'll get re-used to it... and then I'll change it again.
10) Rashan watched every episode "Friends" WHEN THEY AIRED. For real??? Gimme your card.
11) I can never complain about new fb because the second I see it I forget any distinguishing features of old fb. LOLOL! I seriously can't be bothered to remember every technological change when they come 17xs a week.
12) Speaking of stupidly frequent updates... ITUNES. Are you serious? I don't need a new version weekly. Quarterly is just fine. And honestly, at this point, I would be delighted with monthly. Keep v.3.8.9.
13) You'll be delighted to learn I got into a rhythm writing my 20-page paper. Once it started flowing, it didn't stop. I had to stop myself to work on other stuff. AND I got an extension. HALLELUJAH!! I'm more than halfway there! If the rest of it flows like this? Golden. Not a chance of a problem. Wheeeee!