- I'm going to Wake Forest tomorrow to try to find housing.
- In 10 days, Rashan and I will have been together for 2 years. :) You know what I want, right? A fancy dinner!! Let's do it Top Chef-style! :) I'd also like for him to get back to blogging but I doubt that's going to happen. I've removed him from my blog roll again. I'm so romantic.
- It's almost time to have a talk with my cousin where I bluntly tell her I haven't contacted her even though we've been in the same city for weeks because none of my extended family came to my film screening or graduation (not that I really thought they would) then they all went to Florida 2 weeks later and didn't bother to tell me. I saw it on facebook.
- I just got called for jury duty for the 4th time. For real????? I hope I get picked on a 7-day case. I'd like that money as little as it is (it's almost decent after the 5th day (for a student).
- (Obviously) I need a job.
- I kind of like budgeting. It gives me the courage to turn down things I think are not a good deal but I would ordinarily go along with. I also like seeing how little I can spend in a one-week period. HOWEVER I need to not spend the balance the following week. #babysteps
There's a lot of stuff going on in my life right now.