1) What do I do to my feet when I sleep that I wake up with aching toes at least 3 times a week??? It's so bizarre. A few toes on either foot hurt like I was sleeping standing on relevé.
2) I almost killed blogger when I typed a long response to last week's MM and it told me it ate it!!! I went back and it was published. Yeah... THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT, BLOGGER!!! Lol.
3) Y'all give the TeaParty too much attention. Why get mad over their every move? Mobilize. And quit whinin.
4) I have way too much time on my hands. I need to stop squandering it. I hate summer around this time every year because it's at this point that it feels too long and my life has no point. Horrible, I know.
5) 27 is too young to be lying about your age. Get it together. So is 30. Really, why lie? You just end up like Samantha on SATC surrounded by people gasping at how old you really are when they find out.
6) I'm still obsessed with aprons. I WANT ANOTHER APRON!!!
7) Where did y'all find these new fb games? *scowl* *hide* Wait. No I deleted you and your games. You're crazy anyway.
8) I know you love your husband and you have no secrets (o_O) ... But there's no reason for you to share a fb profile. #cmonson (It's amusing to me that I referenced fb on my blog and did a twitter hashtag. Oh interweb. Lol)
9) I never understood the appeal of books on tape until Rashan put one in and I was so into it!!! Why won't he let me finish it???
10) There are only 8 Mexican restaurant names: Monterrey, El Norteno, El Azteca, Las Margaritas, El Amigo. You name the other 3.
11) Why do the people who are cussin and fussin every other day of the week grab hold of Jesus Sunday morning and afternoon then release him by midnight? Holy ghost pumpkins.
12) I don't understand expectant mother talk any more than I understand parent talk. Really? You have 16 weeks left in your pregnancy? That's what us normal people call 4 months. Your baby's also not 24 months. He's 2.
13) Today is the first day of my new Wake Forest calendar!!! Woohoo!!!! I'm using this new calendar to turn over a new leaf re: number 4!