I decided to skip Monday Mindspacing last week because how many of you were reading on Monday anyway?
1) No, really. Can people stop cross posting on fb & twitter? You know there's too much overlap in your audiences. Thanks.
2) Sometimes coming home is stressful. I spend way too much money. This time I was watching my money and I STILL spent more than I wanted to. Much less than I ordinarily would but still more than I wanted.
3) My mom's fancy birthday dinner was roasted cauliflower soup & a shrimp, bacon tomato white bean watercress salad made by Stace & me! So good!!
4) I feel almost naked with one color on. I LOVE BRIGHT COLORS!!
5) In case you were wondering, it's still weird to me that people are shocked by my age. I know I look young... but... I guess you would really be scandalized if you realized I will be 28 next month. Good thing I only told you 27, huh? Lol.
6) The other day this dude said, "I can't keep doing this everyday so happy birthday to everyone in July and August." Nobody told you to have 934 friends.
7) Have you ever smelled rice flower & shea?? OMG!!! GROSS!! It's like vanilla procreated with something even more disgusting-smelling and had a nasty baby. Just a reminder, love the TASTE of vanilla, almost nauseated by the smell of vanilla-scented soaps, candles, sprays, lotions.
8) You do know that word is CORNROWS, NOT cornROLLS, right? I thought so...
9) I did my FAFSA... oh shiggedy! Clearly so easy it should've been done literally MONTHS ago.
10) When people join dozens of facebook groups & like thousands of fb pages, what do they get out of it? This girl I went to elementary school with likes 10-25 new pages A DAY!! 825 and counting... Rashan's niece and nephew I get. They're a preteen & teen. You're 28, dog...