1) I never stop hoping the people I love will follow through on their grand desires to make massive changes in their lives... despite mountains of evidence to the contrary. And I don't mean I've pushed them to act, I mean I sat by until they said they were ready. It's so disappointing.
2) Hulu shouldn't show workout videos. REALLY??? Commercials in a 10-minute workout???? No point. Also, THEY WERE ALL FOOD!!! #epicfail
3) I just realized something about myself... I hate packing... (knew that)... but I LOVE UNPACKING!! LOVE IT!! The idea of settling in somewhere (for however long) is so cool to me.
4) I had a dream that I met Tyler Florence and told him why I decided to cook my way through his book. He was amused that I did in spite of my love for Rachael Ray. Lololol. For some reason we were eating dinner together (me & TF & his kids-- for some reason he had 2 sons).
5) I just ran across a girl who listed her interests on fb as "Hooker Heels, Makeup, Fake Eyelashes, Tanning, Friendship, Nails." LOLOLOL.
6) Me and Rashan have now officially been together for 2 years. :) Our day together was great & dinner at Canoe was AWESOME!! By the river, and I finally like steak after tasting the AMAZING sear on that ribeye!! Thank you Jesus for that steak!! That steak was delicious!!
7) How do people believe these foolish show names on Throwdown?? LOLOL.
8) Did I mention I like steak now? I mean... it was GREAT!!
9) Rashan doesn't get my aversion to pictures of pregnant bellies. It's not the bellies NECESSARILY but the ridiculously corny poses in the photos. My least fave? Making the heart with your hand over your belly. No ma'am.
10) The Dad Camp psychologist/therapist lost me when first he was like (I'm paraphrasing), 'Ya gotta fornicate!' then told them to grab some condoms... FOR THE FUTURE! Dead.