1) My mom doesn't like green beans. This is hilarious to me since she used to feed them to us all the time when we were little and we loved them! Every time she cooks for me and I request them, she balks. Apparently she had them a lot when she was a kid and can't stand them now.
2) My dad doesn't like potatoes because he says when he was in the Army he had them for every meal and therefore doesn't ever have to see another potato. He loves rice, though and would eat it for lunch and dinner every meal... and almost does. I love potatoes & would probably be okay if I never had rice again.... except maybe with Indian food. This was awkward when we lived together and traded off on the cooking. My rice aversion is partly because I lived on campus for 4 years where every dinner has some form of chicken & rice. Face. shoot. now.
3) I've never had brussels sprouts before because neither of my parents like them. You may have noticed they have a pretty bad rep. I don't think I've ever even been in a room with brussels sprouts (other than a grocery store).
4) I miss my dad. We never talk anymore.
5) Please stop posting 10-minute youtube videos. I know I can just hide you or ignore it, but it irritates me that you do it. That's too long. Really 5 minutes is pushing it.
6) I'm getting that fb friend purge need again (see Wednesday's post).
7) Don't act like you're sad it's too expensive to attend some event (homecoming) you've known about for months when you didn't look for your ticket until a few days in advance... face & your fault. You didn't want to go that badly so stop acting like you did.
8) I think I'm overloading my computer with my more than 570 films b/c that file with the list of movies keeps shutting down!
9) Before Rashan & I met, I used to send him a DJ-- Daily Jameil. A picture of myself looking fab. Lolol. I started that all over again! He loves it!
10) This all (this relationship thing) started between us over a competition in NaBloPoMo-- National Blog Posting Month-- where you post every day in the month of November. Two years later, we're doing it again! Who's gonna join us? It's only 30 days! You know you wanna! We actually kept the competition going for months. I outlasted him by something like 3 months... you know, 90 days... 2160 hours, but who's counting?
11) Somebody on fb said I have an iphone AND a 'berry. Why do you need both??? There is no cause for that amount of crack. Do you also have a 24-7 starbucks i-v? A crack pipe taped to your face? If you're gonna keep it gully like that, I say go all the way hard.
12) Don't post a fb status, comment on it & say you like it all within one minute. IT'S YOUR OWN STATUS!!