10.28.2009

Buried Alive!!!

When I opened my Rachael Ray magazine in October I was taken aback to see buried alive muffins. Those joints looked CREEPY! So I knew I had to do it! Lolololol. Would you like to see the process? Here it goes! First I had to buy dolls to cut off the arms because the baby arms alone were either unavailable or too expensive. Dollar store = $6. But that meant hard labor decapitating and de-handing the dolls. Is there not an official word for de-handing? Like demanualing? Anyway...

I first held it lovingly, feeling creepy about what I was about to do.... Then I got into the Halloween spirit. Look at the shock! Don't you almost feel like the expressions are changing with each picture? Lololol


This is one of the creepiest ones. The collection of heads and hands on my bed.


Time to get clean! Everybody in the pool! Well... at least your heads and hands....


Is this not the cutest, cleanest little graveyard ever?


Mmm! Chocolatey!


IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!


This was a lot of work but I had so much fun! I couldn't stop giggling! Maybe I'll do it again in future Halloweens! The reaction of my classmates was HILARIOUS!! I got double takes as they walked in the room & shocked laughter, as well as them taking photographs. SO FUNNY!! LOLOLOL.

12 comments:

Ginae said...

sick, sick, sick..just kidding..LOL...what a creative ideal and funny too. i can so see you creating this masterpiece too.

you first holding the doll lovingly in anticipation of what you were about to do is hilarious...

Ladynay said...

OMG I love it!!!! Too bad I don't have any more Halloween parties to go to! Ohhh maybe I'll make them for work!

Consider the idea stolen! Thanks Rachel, thanks Jameil!

Not so Anonymous said...

This beyond creepy....I would say I wouldn't have been able to eat a muffin, but it was chocolate, so I would have.

I love this idea!

Minerva Exertion said...

I love it!!! The pics are too funny. It does look like the doll's facial expression changes with the anticipation on what's about to happen.

Rashan Jamal said...

Creepy, creepy woman... Glad you got the hoped for reaction from the classmates.

Adei von K said...

that is TOOOOOOO awesome! you make me want to do it for my class!!

Desy said...

oh wow!... well, at least there were no brown dolls sacrificed during this cooking experience

Miss Snarky Pants said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Totally creepy but also cool!!!

Momisodes said...

ROFL!
You are hilarious, and far too creative.
This should definitely be a Halloween tradition.

Jameil said...

ginae... lolol. thanks! that poor little doll...

lady... lol! you're welcome! from the both of us!

nsa... i know right? lolol. me too!

minerva.... lolol. i know! i really got into it with the pictures! i knew i wasn't the only one who could see the expressions!

rj... lol. whatevs! me too!!

adei... lol! not for the babies! they'll be terrified!

desy... lolol. they didn't have brown dolls at the dollar tree!

mb... lol i know!

momisodes... the creativity goes all to rach's staff! lol. all i need is a trusty assistant to decapitate babies for me!

Sha Boogie said...

I love the rachel ray mag!! And you already know your off the babysitting list for making these cupcakes (and enjoying it!! lol)

Jameil said...

sha... you know that's my girl!! and that mag does it for me in every way! lolol. I don't wanna babysit anyway!! Lolol.