Since I'm crazy movie lady (last week's movies are in the post below) this is very appropriate, oui? Oui. I will post the answers before my next post.
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search or other search functions.
1. [to her father, who is not paying attention] I had two heart attacks, an abortion, did crack... while I was pregnant. Other than that, I'm fine.
2. Character A: You know what he needed to do back then? He needed to stop fine-ass Ingrid Bergman from gettin' on the plane with the corny dude. And then, he gonna walk off in the fog with some other dude. Come on, man. With another dude, in the fog? Come on. Two grown men walk off in a fog, you don't know where they goin'? Think about it, man.
Character B: You smoke too much grass, man.
A: I hope you don't think you walkin' off no place with me, man. Matter of fact, let me sit over here.
3. Character A: Do me a favor, for your own good, put your name in your books right now before they get mixed up and you won't know whose is whose. 'Cause someday, believe it or not, you'll go 15 rounds over who's gonna get this coffee table. This stupid, wagon wheel, Roy Rogers, garage sale COFFEE TABLE.
Character B: I thought you liked it?
Character A: I was being nice!!
4. "My nail beds suck!"
"She's fabulous, but she's evil."
5. [to Evian] Go drink a bottle of yourself!
6. "Oh how fabulous. Getting Marky Mark to take time from his busy pants dropping schedule to plant trees."
7. "I don't want to have anything to do, with anything black, for at least a week."
8. "This is concrete warfare we're talking about... if you're going to ride you gotta get on that [stuff (expletive deleted)]."
9. Character A: You gonna get used to wearin' them chains afer a while. Don't you never stop listenin' to them clinking. 'Cause they gonna remind you of what I been saying. For your own good.
Character B: Wish you'd stop bein' so good to me, cap'n.
10. "This is a pimp I wouldn't trust to wash my car, but y'all done elected him city official..."