4.11.2008

Blog La Familia!

How are you loves?? Why is one of my sorors who crossed at Hampton and is from Pittsburgh in the Steel City this week?? BOOOO!! Her mom doesn't live there anymore so she rarely comes back. I haven't seen her in a very long time. Awww. I texted my soror Kia who lives in Charlotte who was my primary rolling partner for mid-week late night clubbing and SHE'S IN DC THIS WEEK!!! BAH AGAIN!! Classy Jojo-- Hampton friend who now lives in the QC-- is in her hometown of New Orleans this week so I'll have to wait until next week to see her!!

Why did I just have to tell my mom her cell phone number??

Why do people have such hood names?? I know Jameil isn't exactly mainstream but at least it's not that made up. Geez. I know y'all want some examples. How about inventive spelling?? Why does Stace know a kid named Quorie. That's pronounced... Cory. Jesus keep me near the cross. There is a precious fount. I don't know the rest of the words but I think it ends with mount... Speaking of poetry, this kid at the Mr. Rhomeo pageant (see voice post below) was playing a stalker (a little too well) for entertainment. He said, "You know, I'm really into poetry and I actually wrote one for this girl I really liked, 'Roses are red, violets are blue, girl you so fine, if you ever leave me *insert deep scary voice* I'll kill you." Oooh scary! Lol. The pageant went fabulously and why did I see this guy I had a crush on back in 1997 son! Craziness. He came to my church once and I thought he was adorable. He was there last night to hand over his crown. He was kind of cute but not as hot as one of the contestants. Heeeey booo!! Does your mama still send you money? You can take me out to dinner! Lol. That was our line for the freshmen. When we were seniors we were going to be the ride and they would be the money. You know the older you get, the less money people send you. My godmother still hooked me up all the time with care packages and random money for every possible holiday-- Halloween, St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day. Too funny. I love it!

I don't know what's on the agenda for today. Yesterday I napped and talked to Stace for 4 hours since she's on Spring Break. MyStace got asked to come back for a second year at her school!! So exciting!! I love it!! I'm so proud of her. She's marvelous! Go Stace! *back bend, cabbage patch, Hammer dance* I can't stop thinking about pretty brown eyes. I looooove crushin. It's so fun! But he's probably 19 or so. Hilarity. Tonight we are hittin the streets! Me & my home girls and one of my sorors I met last night who was cuttin up with me talking about the *ahem* fiiiiiiieeeerce contestant. *snap* Saturday we're going to Spring C.outure! Can't wait! Get to see some of my Hamptonians. I need to call Shantel, too. I forgot she's in town. Why was everyone asking me last night if I was still in school?? Someone asked if I was 19???? Urm... that shall come in handy in about 15 years I suppose. My mother is making me watch T.yra's show. She's rapping. She's so horrid horrible terrible awful. Ok I'll stop.

I wish my mom would get up and make breakfast. It would be so nice for her to welcome me back like that. She says her mom would gladly make breakfast for her. Wish I had that kind of mom... HINT HINT HINT *as I read this aloud in her room* Get up Mommy!! I let you stay in the bed and not walk yet even though we were supposed to go on our walk way earlier this morning. It's getting hot. It's 67 degrees right. Now you've waited too long after I woke up. I need to eat before we can walk. Then I need to wash my hair again which will be a 2+ hour process. We also still need to go to the mall to get my cousin's shower gift. Hey Sandy, my mom bought Sleepless in S.eattle! Lol. Wherever we're going tonight I'll need a pre-party nap. Now I'm really ready to go talking about this. This is why I don't do itineraries because they make me psycho. I want to go RIGHT NOW!! Let's go immediately. I'm getting... let me stop. But the mall today is a must. At this point we're gonna stay at home for the rest of the trip except me going to the club at night. Your choice lady.

(You thought I was a blog bully only? Nope. I've been terrorizing my family as well my entire life.)

9 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

my cousin went to hampton, she pledged delta there but 4 hrs, dang

Momisodes said...

ROFL that you taunt your family :)

67 degress?? *sigh* so jealous. It's in the 40's and about to rain here :(

Woohoo for Sleepless In S.eattle! You can watch that while you're waiting for your mom ;)

shani-o said...

You're a mess! But may I join you in the cabbage patching for Stace?? lol

Jameil said...

torr... 4 hrs?? your comments always perplex me.

sandy... it's so necessary!! sleepless will be while doing the hair... if not watching million dollar baby. we have all next week!!

shani... yes! there's room for all!!!

Sparkling Red said...

I don't get the appeal of crazy name-spellings. It's just a pain in the butt to have to spell your name for everyone, and then half the time they'll get it wrong anyway.

Money is a lovely gift. I'll let you know when my birthday's coming up and you can send me some. ;-)

Desy said...

lmao@ the last line... it's good to know we aren't the only ones...

throw back crush that has lasted a decade... know the feeling

isn't down south weather bring joy and happiness to your days *sigh* mid to high 70s today with a light gentle breeze

have u got ur fit all picked out for tomorrow?

Rashan Jamal said...

LOL @ does your mama still send you money.

Cant stand Tyra and wish she would stop talking. Probably wont happen since she has a talk show, but a guy can dream, right?

Too bad your homeys are out of town, but something tells me you have more than enough people that will be glad to take you out on the town. Have fun!

cherry's kid said...

*ahem* may I speak up for all of the children with normal names but ghetto spellings....it is not our fault!!! sometimes the epidoral did not wear off and our mothers just couldn't spell right...and our dads may have won the coin toss with our mothers...for me I have just given up on spelling my name correctly, I just tell people to spell it however they'll remember it!

Go Stace it's your Birthday Go Stace!!!

Have fun...and don't make your mom cook everyday...pick a day and cook for her too! LOL!

Jameil said...

red... well my name is not spelled like it sounds so you are stepping on my toes a bit. at least its aesthetically appealling. jamel looks naked and jamelle is too many letters (yes i know it's just one more). spellings must be reasonable. 7 million letters does not fall into that category.

thx for thinking of me on your birthday. lol.

desy... i def. do not still have a crush on him. there is no one from that far back who could have that much of an effect on me. southern weather is fab. i was sooo stressed about my friday fit but my sat fit fell together after that (which was the reason the sat fit was so insanity-inducing).

rj... she might. i'm sayin. gotta get up on that free money son! tyra is awful. i had a BLAST!! my homies come to town when i come to town. love it.

ck... alright alright! i know it's not your fault! the demerol is strong! epidurals are stronger! po thangs. never did cook for her. but she only cooked brekky for me. i bought her multiple meals so i think we're even! stace needs to wait! her b-day isn't until may 8th.