4.05.2008

SNL... Y'all Know I'm Addicted

Here are some of my fave videos from the last couple of seasons...

The Chronic, What?!


Please read the fine print.


This is for my mom who for some reason loves B.rian Fellows.


So 'Ye. YES YOU DO DESERVE A NOBEL PRIZE!! (Check how many times he says Nobel Peace prize for Physics... I need you to know that makes no sense)
"How kids gon get taken seriously when they keep making bad choices?!?!"

PeyMan schools the kiddos.


Bobby B!!! (Maya I miss you and you ain't tell nobody you were leavin!!!) Bankhead bounce it...


I couldn't find Lebron as a solid Gold dancer which let me tell you is a great tragedy. Him in a gold lurex onesie with a jheri curl mullet is classic. I mean look at that description. Gold. Lurex. ONESIE. with a jheri. curl. mullet. And he's 6'8. It don't get no betta. Can't stop. Won't stop.

I'm trying to remember which ones I've shown you because I innundate my coworkers with SNL videos, too. I know it's an addiction and I'm okay with that.
And my current fave commercial.


And just some unnecessary hilarity. You better get it!

11 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

Man, I can't tell you how many times me and my brother would just burst out "I'M BRIAN FELLOW" for no good reason. Hilarity..

I also like the Chronic joint. And that Walk it Out, was just... I have no words.

Southerner in Suomi said...

Just when I thought "I'll kill a snitch" from Peyton Manning was it, you got the 60s Walk It Out.

You know some hood rats gonna see this and be like "Guuuurl we gonna learn this and do it in the club!!'

Karamale said...

:-|

Desy said...

ROTFLMAO at that walk it out...*wiping tears... hilarity, pure hilarity

Sparkling Red said...

I love the dancing Avon ladies! That was just the thing I needed to get my weekend off to a hot start. ;-)

Open Grove Claudia said...

Ok, these are hilarious. Thanks for sharing. You know I'm TV free....

Who knew that Kanye could make fun of himself?

Jameil said...

rj... hahahahaha! my mom would love that!! it's the Chronic WHAT!?! CLES of narnia!! walk it out like fosse.

v... the walk it out was the HOTness!! how bout on youtube they already have started!!!

kara... what? b/c i didn't thank you for the video? THANK YOU KARA!! you deleted your whole blog son!!

desy... love it!

red... hahahaha! do it!!

claud... glad to help my tv-free folk! kanye making fun of himself was so fab!

Southern Girl said...

D.E.A.D...I am cracking up!! I may get in trouble for posting this at work, but that laugh alone made it well worth it!! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

The Kanye West one was hilarious!!!

Adei von K said...

am I the only one that thought annuale was HUH-LARIOUS???

I think Peyton is toooooooo funny when he's off the field and brian fellows is CLASSIC!!

Jameil said...

southern... hahaha!! you're welcome!

epsi... lolol.

stace... lol NO! that's why i added it! HUHlarious! you're funny.