10.29.2005

GET your kids

Okay, so to understand this, there's something you should know about me. I'm a Comedy Central junkie. And I mean junkie. But I only like the shows that aren't animated. There are some topics that should be left to humans. I can't take the adult cartoons. Its just wrong. But that show w/the robots and the cartoon aliens. That's funny. Ok so I didn't mean that. Shut up. I'm tryin to talk about kids.

Anyway so I'm watching Bill Bellamy's stand-up. Slow start. But turned out to be kinda funny. Some parts were downright hilarious. So he starts talking about some little kid standing outside of a store w/his mom and he tells his mom, "No! I don't want to go in that store with you!" And she says, "Please just go in the store with me. Don't talk to me like that. I'm your mom. It makes me feel bad." Or something to that effect.

SKKKKKKKKKKKRRR! (That's me pullin up real hard on the brakes). You are trippin. You know that was a white kid. For real. So one of the directors at work said she was in a store and this little kid, 4-years-old. FOUR. Wait. Understand the kid was four. So the mom is talking. The little girl says, "Mom, don't start your bitchin." WHAT?! Oh. No. You. Didn't. No you didn't! And the mom said nothing. And the director thought it was funny. Word? That's funny. Yeah its real funny that if that was my mom I would not be able to write this blog today. Why? Because I'd be using my hands to pick up my teeth.

I was in the dollar store the other day. This 13-year-old boy says to his mom, "Leave me alone. Stop being stupid." I'm not kidding. Ugh. Please. GET your kids. And then you wonder why they become serial killers.

Maybe these parents need to try to read this article. Try that. You need to do something with their bad azzes. I'm embarrassed watching them play you like that. Glad my momma taught me some sense.

No comments: