2.09.2009

Blog Understanding

I figured out why (other than my lack of internet at home-- a problem that will have a solution in the near future) I don't blog like I used to.

Drum roll, please.

I finally have a life. I KNOW people who have lives still blog. I, however, have never had that particular issue. I've always been the life of the party (every time I show up) (guess which part of this song is my fave... if you said pose for the picture, you are RIGHT!! OW!!) but I didn't know enough people in Pittsburgh for that to be true. And the people I did know had opposite off days as me and were therefore unable to hang when I could. Now I'm in a situation where the people who are still in my program (we had one drop out) all get along, have the same off days, and create situations where we can all get together and chill or see movies together or whatever.

My current life is also outside of my reasons for starting this blog in the first place: connect with people since I didn't really have that in Pittsburgh (this was before I even had work friends). I have a whole knew spate of blog homies (blog la familia stand up!) I wouldn't have known without this space. I know this sounds like a good-bye post. It's not. It's not even a see ya later. More like an explanation. I'd been wondering myself. Life takes over! I still expect all of you to blog daily. Lololol.

10 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

Excuses are the tools of the incompetent. - Jameil H. 2008

LOL - I think its just a phase. Pretty soon you'll get sick of all them and get back to blog bullying.

Not so Anonymous said...

Hey, life happens, but you have to still make time for us :)

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Um... Yeah. What you... wait a damn minit! You aint' bloggin' ereday! Why should I start to again?

And OW on the quote...

1969 said...

Am I blog la famiglia? Cause I am standing up over here.

Life happens....enjoy it.

Momisodes said...

I think that's great you're making new friends and finding a new life outside the virtual world. I wish that was my excuse for my blog slacking :)

Sha Boogie said...

I like Rashan's comment - ditto! lol

Jameil said...

rj... whoa whoa whoa. do you blog daily or do i consistently have more posts than you? and can you not predict i'll not like people? i know you're anti-social but i'm not. and never will be.

aretha... hmmm. i'll see what i can do. lol.

2nd... BECAUSE I SAID SO. blog bully out.

1969... of course you are!! thanks!!

momisodes... after blog 365 you don't count! as long as you post a couple of times a week, you're good!! lol.

pregneesha. wait. do you just blog barely once a month or...?

Southerner in Suomi said...

And I would like to thank you for not scolding me via email in my current absence. I shall be back. Hopefully soon

Sha Boogie said...

LMAO!! Wait. why I just realized you were referring to ME as pregnessha?! HAHA! And -- I'll have you know my blogging is up to about twice a week, so HMPH!!

Liz Dwyer said...

You go on and get your life on... but don't forget your roots! LOL!

I feel you though. I am in the same boat... but I gotta step my game up. Plus, I haven't been visiting folks like I used to. It's terrible!