1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
Opening Credits: "San Francisco" Second Hand Jive" Some randomness that was on my dad's computer and got automatically added to my computer. I don't even know what this song is about other than the title. Boooooooooooooo.
Waking Up: "Greatest Show on Earth" Andre 3000 f/Macy Gray from the Idlewild, Hmm... I'm not sure what this means.
First Day At School: "We Major" Kanye West f/Nas Ha. I was always rather well-known throughout school from kindergarten to senior year in college. I'm that I'll social butterfly.
Falling In Love: "India Song" India Arie. Don't know what this song is about either. Let's have a listen. "Go where the wind calls my name. Calling India, India, India." Want to be free I guess.
Fight Song: "U Know What's Up" Donell Jones... hahahahaha! Yeah foo'!
Breaking Up: "Vamos Nenas" Cordero... another one of those songs that automatically got put on my cd. I don't even speak Spanish. Go something. I heard "Andale Muchacha" so I'm guessing that means BE OUT DOG!!! Which is appropriate. I'm quick to cut people off when the relationship ends.
Prom: "Trouble" Jay-Z Hmmm... really? No, not really. Prom was very laid back for me. Oh wait! My grandmother was still making my dress when my date got there. Yeah... not fun.
Life is Good: "Freaken' U" Donell Jones... kind of a laid back party song. I can get with that.
Mental Breakdown: "Essaywhuman?!!!!(Organix Version)" The Roots.. a little disjointed and doing whatever I want. When I'm breaking down, I still usually make a good deal of sense and can talk me out of the craziest of ideas.
Driving: "Make Love Tonight" Trey Songz... Probably not.
Flashback: "Y'all Know Who" The Roots... probably a flashback for someone, but not me. I just bought this cd a couple of months ago. The Roots didn't really make it into my rotation until the last couple of months.
Getting Back Together: "Paper Chase" Jay-Z... wow... hilarious... but inaccurate again. Never about money. *HEY SHUFFLE! GET IT TOGETHER!! YOU'VE BEEN HIDEOUSLY WRONG!!*
Wedding: "Say Yes" 112... ahhhh nice. And I will be saying yes over and over and over again. Hahahahahaha.
Birth of Child: "Don't Leave" Donell Jones... but is Donell Jones really the soundtrack to my life? I always think people are going to die soon and am notorious for telling people they can't die, so I guess that could be it. But let's hope I'm not thinking that first and foremost when I have my child.
Final Battle: "I Belong to You (Everytime I Close My Eyes)" Rome. Huh? Daddy's 90s R&B mix. Clearly this annoying song should NOT be in my ipod. As should several others. Madam! How do I delete stuff from my ipod?
Funeral Song: "Stay" Ne-Yo f/Peedi Peedi... makes sense. The world will scream that when I die. Hahahahahah
End Credits: "Intro" Outkast (Idlewild) Well... every ending is the beginning of something else.
1. How does the world see me? "Roses" Kanye West... Persistent? Obstinate? Questions authority and life? Love family? Loyal?
2. Will I have a happy life? "Chain of Fools" Aretha Franklin... oh great. Did I tell you stupid people are one of my pet peeves? I have no patience for the foolish.
3. What do my friends really think of me? "Family Business" The Fugees... Don't know what this one is abt either. Let me take a listen... umm... they think I'm in a gang? Or that I'm hard core and I don't play?
4. Do people secretly lust after me? "Our Love" Mary J Blige. I guess that means they all love me. Much better. Lust fades.
5. How can I make myself happy? "Know That" Mos Def... Listen to self, do what's best for me.
6. What should I do with my life? "Racism" Janet Jackson... "To a world of secret Racism, get well soon" That's the whole song. Janet is one odd bird, that one. Wow. I've always wanted to do something that impacts the lives of Black folk. Documentaries about seemingly ordinary Black people. I would love that.
7. What is some good advice for me? "Intro" Big Boi... he just says Speakerboxxx over and over again. I guess that means I want to be heard.
8. How will I be remembered? "Nobody's Supposed to Be Here" Deborah Cox... I'm going to assume that I'm going to be breaking down barriers.
9. What is my signature dancing song? "Crack Music" Kanye West... I guess he's the other soundtrack to my life. Has a good beat but it's not Lil John and doesn't have the gangstaness or nostalgia associated w/Missy's "Under Construction."
10. What do I think my current theme song is? "See Saw" Aretha Franklin. Unstable? I'm only 24. I'll take that. I've never heard this song before. Another cd I snatched from Daddy for the collection w/o listening. This one is kinda hot, though.
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? "In the Middle" Trey Songz... All about love?
12. What song will play at my funeral? "Flip Flop Rock" Big Boi f/Killer Mike, Jay-Z... know what? I might take that just b/c its the ill collabo. The beat is hot. But I'm sure there will be school chiddlers there and it will be in a church so the cursing isn't really appropriate.
13. What type of women (men, since I'm a woman) do I like? "Who" Raheem DeVaughn.. leading by example. I like it. Community awareness.
14. What is my day going to be like? "The Love Experience" Raheem DeVaughn. Awwww. That's nice.
This was much more fun when I could use it just to make fun of X. Lololol. The next 5 songs in the shuffle? "Thank You" Raheem Devaughn, "Its Alright" Jay-Z, "Until the End of Time" Justin Timberlake, "Babymother" Musiq (yikes! glad that one didn't come up! I don't want to be anybody's baby mama. NO baby mama drama for me, thanks!), "Umi Says" Mos Def... oh buddy! I would've been crunk if this one had come up.