1) I bought John Legend's cd and I really like it. Review forthcoming coming here. I'm only one person! Wanna know if you should "Press Play?" Head there now!
2) I talked to the bf for 3 hours yesterday. We argued, but we ended on a good note, which is always a good thing and makes me jolly. Our one year anniversary on Dec. 10th came up. Um... when he mentioned he was off on the 10th and 11th, do you know what I said, "Ok... and? What days of the week are those days?" I TOLD YOU I'D FORGET!! I told him I would anyway b/c every month, the 10th comes and goes and THEN I'm like oh yeah, another month. I'm convinced I'll forget in December, too.
3) I went shopping Tuesday. I bought a pair of boots-- black, pointy toe, 1 1/2 inch heels from nine west (of course), 2 shirts, 2 tanks, 2 sleeveless sweaters (i know its too cold now, but it was an end of season sale), a pair of beige, wide-legged dress pants, all from cache and express, some stuff from victoria's secret. They were having a 10/$25 sale on their pink line! How amazing! I couldn't resist. So sad. My feet gave out before the rest of me. By the time I finished it was about 2:45 and I'd woken up at the time that morning to get ready for work.
4) Tried the Y near my house. Its a family Y, though. Too small and too old. I have no desire to be around children that don't belong to me, even if I only have to walk past them to get to the gym. Now I'm considering Bally's. Not as close but we'll see how the facilities are. I don't really like their class offerings. Kind of wack and boring looking. I'm also thinking of the place at the bottom of the hill here. They don't have any classes but I'm starting to think maybe I don't need the classes. But I'll need something else to stimulate me. I get bored easily.
5) I BOUGHT AN IPOD TODAY! YAY!! I got a turquoise nano. We get about a 10% discount w/the job. The engraving says "who am i to be gorgeous & talented? i'm jameil" so fabulously me right? yeah, i know. lol.
6) The bf sent me a package with all the stuff I left the last time I was there (the things I bought from the ESPN store and my leaf earrings) along with "The Little Mermaid"!!! I was so excited. When I saw it was back out again, the Platinum ed. this time, I wondered if they got them at work since he got Cinderella when it came out. They didn't so he just bought it for me. What a sweet bf he is. "Never underestimate the power of... body language!" Fave line in the whole movie. Cracks me up!!! Hahahahahaha.
7) Did I mention I love this John Legend cd?
8) I'm off today.
9) I watched part of "When Harry Met Sally" and am now watching "The Stepford Wives." Both of which make me giggle.
10) Tonight is Daddy/Daughter night and I get to pick where we eat. Hmm... where shall I choose? Maybe John Harvard's. Its one of my fave places. Last week we went to Max and Erma's. My dish was ehhhh. I shouldn't have ordered pasta. That's definitely a burger place. They have yummy burgers but I wasn't impressed with the pasta.