So I've been tagged again. This time by BZ. Four things. Here it go.
Four jobs I've had:
2. Sales Assistant
3. Movie Producer
4. That's it y'all. I started late.
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Brown Sugar
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. Bamboozled (I love Spike Lee!!!!!!!!!)
Four Places I have lived:
1. Charlotte, NC
2. Hampton, VA
3. Pittsburgh, PA
4. That's it
4 Shows I love:
1. Issac Mizrahi
2. Law and Order: Criminal Intent
3. Project Runway
4. Living Single
Four highly-touted TV shows I don't get the hype:
1. Desperate Housewives
4. Trading Spaces
Four books I'd recommend to anyone, anytime:
1. Dancing in My Nuddy Pants
2. Anything by Walter Mosley
3. The Autobiography of Malcolm X
4. Blood Done Sign My Name by Timothy B. Tyson (you can also refer to several earlier posts where I expound on this one)
Four places I have vacationed:
Four of my favorite dishes (i'll do cuisines):
2. Italian (but I've had a lot of horrible Italian lately
3. Greek (looooove gyros!! -- pronounced "yee-rows")
4. Soul Food (duh) but I'm real picky
Four sites I visit daily:
4. I think that's about it!
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. My fave city, D.C.
3. Bristol, CT
4. Danville, PA (before you ask, no there's nothing there. That's where me and the b.f. meet in the middle about once a month).
And I'm tagging:
3. Urban Journalista