1) The BGR weekend was amazing! I'm so proud to be a part of this organization. I got to meet all kinds of interesting people! Recap coming this week but it will require my phone working to get the photos (see below).
2) I don't like sleeping in king-sized or twin beds. Full is fine but a queen is the perfect size for me.
3) Have I mentioned lately how much I love that Rashan is my family?? Le sigh. He's great. That man made me laugh ALL.DAY. Sunday! I seriously stopped at one point and was like, "What is wrong with me???" and "You are in rare form today!" :)
4) Driving in Atlanta made me realize how much I miss driving in Atlanta. The city is so alive! But not in an overwhelming way.
5) I murked my phone yesterday. I didn't sweat on it nearly as much as I usually do (what usually makes it rebel) so my only explanation is that as I was trying to drink and run I poured water all over it. Strangely, it was working most of the day after the race, then it gave up yesterday evening and won't work today. Que???
6) Reading this book about Le Cordon Bleu filled with French I mostly understood made me really want to REALLY learn French. I've lost a lot of stuff. Long lost Jameil fact: I won the French award in my high school all three years I took it. Essentially my French teachers chose me as the best student in the school in French I, French II and French III. I don't think I ever got below a 95 on a single test or quiz. I LOVE FRENCH! & I want that old thing back! Ah ah ah! (Say it like Jay in "I Know")
7) Another long lost fact: I never get it when people talk about high school like it was the best thing that happened to them. High school was fine and even somewhat fun for me but LITERALLY the second I looked out the window of my Hampton dorm room, high school faded to black and paled in comparison.
8) When I heard Beyonce's new song a few weeks ago, I felt betrayed by her stans. Y'all want to tell me about every time she goes out with her baby but the thing she's famous for, you ignore??? Fix!!
9) There was a period where I wanted to move from calling my mom "Mommy" but didn't like Mom. She hated Ma. I stuck with Mommy and still call her that at 30! Mother when she's working my nerves. LOLOL!
10) Whenever I have to call people out in my leadership positions and do it generally instead of by name, the people I'm NOT talking to always apologize. This amuses me.