Hai is the most hilarious incarnation of hi to me! Mostly because it's used for snark purposes in conjuction with someone doing something of or related to a previous decade. Example... I saw a man in a Pelle Pelle sweatsuit. Oh. Hai 1998! LOLOL You know it's been too long since you posted when your husband who hasn't posted in over a year taps you on the shoulder. (He should be quiet on that front, though.)
1) I started to blog about the girl who flashed Rashan at a Cinco de Mayo party but the story was too ridiculous for blogging. I felt too old for what I typed. She was drunk so I completely ignored her. Not worth my effort. But it was a very strange situation. It bothered me more the next day than it did at the time.
2) I ran a free "5K" on Friday. Those "" are so necessary. First, it was at most 2.9 miles versus the 3.1 it should've been. 2nd, it was an obstacle course complete with ropes, tires, fire fighters with a hose on hills, running on trails and grass. If you had told me that I would've stayed at home. Not a happy camper.
3) Reminder: Bitterness is not a good look at any time. It is worse during a holiday.
4) My mom and sister took this Mother's Day to let me know they'd like me to have some babies. Exit stage left.
5) I'm running 10 miles on Tuesday. It's surreal. A year ago I'd never run so much as a mile without stopping.
6) I want to take an adult ballet class. I loved ballet as a kid. I took tap and jazz too but ballet! So elegant. Le sigh.
7) It rained and rained and rained here over the last almost 24 hours. We had a roof leak about a year ago so I kept praying it wouldn't return. It didn't. Yay!
8) Our wretched fighting neighbors vacuum even more than they fight. Bizarre, n'est-çe pas?? Last week one of them started vacuuming in the middle of a fight. ????
9) I still need to edit our wedding video... I should probably get that done before our first anniversary, huh? 6 more weeks!
10) SIL and future BIL are sickening on facebook professing their love for each other. Rashan and I make retching noises every time. I still haven't decided what I'm cooking for their wedding dinner. Though she's vegan, no one else is and she didn't specify what she wanted. I told twitter I'm doing a bacon ice cream with honey butter sauce on leather plates. LOL I kid I kid. But I'm going to cook whatever I feel like cooking + these three way gingersnaps (ground ginger, crystallized ginger & fresh ginger) my MIL stans for.
11) The show "Girls" is hilarious! "Veep" is less enjoyable for me but still watchable.