5 Things You Don't Know About Me
1) I love organization. Purging? I'm all about it! Love it! As long as its someone else's stuff. I'll clean out your closet for you. That's why I love "Clean House" w/my girl Niecy Nash and I used to love the one on TLC "Clean Sweep" but they got rid of the black organizer so I had to push it to the left.
2) I think in song lyrics/titles and movie lines. I would think in more movie lines but I haven't really seen that many movies. Songs? My sister and I sing all day. My godsister went with us to our family reunion in Mississippi one year and was like, "Y'all sing EEEEVVVVERYTHING!!" Yes, we know. Hahahahahahaha. That's the best thing about having a sibling close to your age (she's only 19 months younger). Everything is a giant inside joke.
3) I never had a frozen dinner until I was a sophomore in college. My mom didn't believe in them. She cooked or would bring us Chinese food, but for the most part she cooked. When my parents were married, my dad cooked, too. So no frozen dinners for us. Not even a lot of fast food. That may be why I'm so obsessed with fast food now.
4) I was on the Burger King diet my senior year in high school. Not intentionally. I would save the lunch money my mom would give us to buy a whopper a day. There may be a heroin-like quality to whoppers because I LOVED those flame-broiled burgers. I eat mine with cheese, mustard, ketchup, mayo, lettuce and now tomato. Back then no tomato, no onion. I only eat lettuce from BK and McD's b/c its chopped and almost never wilted and nasty unlike Wendy's which can't seem to find a single unwilted leaf of lettuce in its entire company. My mother used to make me get "vegetables" on my burgers but I hate tomato and onion so I would just give them and the lettuce to her when she did allow us to eat fast food.
5) I wouldn't mind being a stay at home mom. I know this sounds crazy as liberal, I am woman hear me roar as I seem. I'm actually not. And you know I think liberal is a bad word. (BTW I joined Barack Obama and John Edwards' political groups today. Just because you get the chance to meet them if they come to your city. HOW COOL IS THAT?! I'm such a politics groupie. Barack is just cool. Edwards is adorable.) I would love to be able to hang out all day (while the kids are at school) and work when I want to. Trust. I know stay-at-home moms have a lot of work on their hands. Notice I said when the kids are at school. I say I want 3 kids but sometimes I'm not sure. I mean WOW! I just want to go straight to being a grandmother so I can give them back, but alas, there are steps that must be taken i.e. pregnancy, labor, birth. Pesky rules.
In going back for links to earlier posts, I realized I'd done this before. This is why I don't do tags. Who even remembers them? No one. Not even the author. I will not be tagging anyone else. This is my tag version of mindspacing. Do not ask me to do a tag again. I will become very violent and throw sharp objects in the direction of your city.