I've hit some of my yearly goals but I have more I need to attack. Better to start now than waiting until next month!
1) Read at least two books off of my 35 Before 35 list.
2) Run at least 20 miles per week for the rest of the year. (This will take me over my goal of 750 miles for the year!)
3) Cook 4 more recipes from my Tyler Florence book.
4) Make a decision and a move on my food blogging vision.
5) Try 3 new churches locally.
6) Finish my professional website.
7) Maximize my time.
8) Continue saving money on our grocery bill to reach our final goal of saving $1500 this year.
9) Complete the video of our wedding. This is just shameful!
10) Apply for 10 jobs.