2) I am in the worst sleep and work pattern ever. I sleep in these random spurts and am awake until 4 am or later DOING NOTHING.
3) It creeps me out when people crack or pop their bones. Fingers? Meh. Back? Ankle? NECK!?! WHYYYYYY???? Rashan and one of my closest friends, SP, crack their necks DAILY!! SP GRABS HER HEAD AND PHYSICALLY, LOUDLY, CRACKS.HER.NECK. OMG!!! Every time I see it I react as loudly as that sentence was written. Every.single.time. "But it feels so gooood." What you have is a sickness. (LOL)
4) You may not know this about me but I am slightly dramatic.
5) I saw my trainer for the first time last Monday and it was frightening. FRIGHTENING! But my ankle is mostly back so that was exciting! And then the next day I did Just Dance on the Wii which was EXTREMELY fun but then I could not walk or sit or get up the next day and it was bad. But it confirmed the fact that I don't ever want to be w/o my trainer. Can someone please hire me so I can afford her services?
6) I'm beginning to dislike Winston-Salem as much as I disliked Pittsburgh. I'm ready to leave this town. Now. But I also don't Rashan to have to leave a job he likes and does well. But we've discussed it and we'll be going wherever there is a wonderful opportunity for me (provided it's not some deserted place (the college is the entire population of 5k) in the middle of nowhere).
7) I had a hummus-like dip that I fully expected to dislike that I now can't stop thinking about. Chickpeas, salsa and mango. It looks like baby food but IT WAS SO GOOD!!
8) There's nothing
9) I'm soooo glad I convinced/cajoled/begged Rashan to let me go to Savannah enough that we finally went this weekend!!! MY LIFE IS NOW SEMI-COMPLETE!!! I saw palm trees! I had oysters within 20 minutes of getting into town! (Those oysters almost had me trying to convince Rashan to move back here...) I GOT OUT OF WINSTON-SALEM!!!!
10) I hate when Iron Chef America uses live fish or whole animals. I DO NOT want to see any animal's face when I'm going to eat it unless it comes from the sea. And I don't want to see it die!! Ugh. Suckling pig? I almost felt ill.
11) I.nstagram feels so kitschy to me. Like look at me! I'm so indie! I make vintage-y photographs in 2011.
12) Sweetie... you really shouldn't talk about someone's poor grammar in a post RIDDLED, RACKED & RANSACKED by what? Take a wild guess, blog la familia!
13) I'm in a good book-reading rhythm! Yay! It has me extra excited! If you want in on the blog book club, we discuss a book each month at Nerd Girl's spot. On June 13th, we're doing Miss Black America. I enjoyed it, it's a quick read. If you read something other than blogs, hop to it!
14) Me, Naima & Stacey had so much fun getting dressed by our men last week! Check out our fly outfits on The Record Dish. Also... if you still don't "get" twitter, I did two posts on that here last week. Ya missed it!